4.30 star(s) 13 Votes

Sadalmelik

Jun 13, 2022
Hey guys,

Anyone know which key unlocks this door, and where can I find it?

For reference, I've already defeated the Blood Sucker boss thing, gotten the special staff and the legendary sword, and have all four of the medals (whale, shark, seagull, dolphin). So far I meet the requirements for 'Escaping Alone' and 'Take Over Pirate Ship'.
How to get shark medal? detailed please.

Redhawk

Aug 13, 2017
So uh, I've pretty much exhausted all the options I have but I cannot seem to find / Make the Diving Suit?

I've found the Hide, got the sewing kit which I assume I need but I cannot find a prompt to make the Diving Suit.
I've looked literally everywhere, the only places I haven't gone yet are the elevator and the places where I need the Diving suit...

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
So uh, I've pretty much exhausted all the options I have but I cannot seem to find / Make the Diving Suit?

I've found the Hide, got the sewing kit which I assume I need but I cannot find a prompt to make the Diving Suit.
I've looked literally everywhere, the only places I haven't gone yet are the elevator and the places where I need the Diving suit...
You need 3 components to make the suit.
The sewing kit, hide, and the torn swimsuit, which is located in the house near the broken elevator.

Reactions: Redhawk

Redhawk

Aug 13, 2017
You need 3 components to make the suit.
The sewing kit, hide, and the torn swimsuit, which is located in the house near the broken elevator.
Ooooh, I guess I must've missed that house.
Thank you very much, I'll go check there.

EDIT : It was there, holy fuck how did I miss this?! I just lost almost 45 minutes...

• Haha
Reactions: ♍VoidTraveler

anubis1970

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2018
I did exactly the same thing on my first run-through. I also equipped the rusty sword foolishly thinking I'd have to kill x enemies for it to become the best weapon. Nope just needed it in my inventory and go to the workshop.

• Haha
Reactions: ♍VoidTraveler

Pysus

Jun 25, 2020
Other than seducing and handjbbing a pirate in the pirate ship,

is there a way to get the Seagull Medal?

4.30 star(s) 13 Votes