4.30 star(s) 13 Votes

Beyo

Sep 6, 2017
do we have any news from this developer?

This game is exceptional. The best of the series.

I hope he continues to produce new games.
You can follow them on their . It looks like they're focusing on their new game with a dragon girl protagonist.

bokaSim

May 12, 2019
Where is the repair shop? I've explored the entirety of the place I hink and am stuck.
I played this a long time ago. I remember I had to ride the elevator to the repair shop. For that, I had to repair the elevator. I remember something about getting a hook and rope and jumping up a waterfall, too. Either jumping up the waterfall, or riding the elevator.

anonymous_random

Apr 29, 2023
The shark medal / coin is on the top deck of the pirate ship, far to the east end/aft. You'll need the sailor's key to get to it (and I forgot where I got that)

zerzero00

Apr 29, 2023
First game in the series: Escape from Fortress Lugohm
Second game in the series: Magician of the Olecta Desert

Unrelated game by the same developers: Evening Starter

If memory serves, the other two games in this series were pretty good. Not sure whether I'll jump straight into this one or replay the others first.
I've already played the 1st one(Lugohm) when someone ported it on mobile(apk) and it was kinda good, I hope Olecta and Ardusta will be ported too(loving Aisha and her hard luck shenanigans)

zerzero00

Apr 29, 2023
Does anyone here help me how to obtain this achievement? This is the only one I didn't figured out yet(something tells me that I've missed some survival goods...)

Screenshot_2023-05-10-17-40-59-02_b256d658d995ac698dafdc780f3e0c52.png

figaros

May 19, 2020
Is there a way/cheat/explit to give to my character more exp? i want all the skills but i don't want /know how to grind, i tried to use the save editor but couldn't figure it out, please help!

Vincent654

Jul 1, 2018
is there any game similar like this which the voice actor is always talking unlike some only few sentence?

WaffelGun

Jun 8, 2018
new game still in development trial version
Yep they scrapped the animations for this though since it increased their workload too much. Might be included as a bonus or supporter bonus last I saw

fyreant

Jun 19, 2022
Really looking forward to this one. One of my favorite things about this dev is that he really leans into the female protagonist aspect and actually gives the girl a personality that makes you care about her, whereas many female protagonist games are constantly shifting perspective away from the supposed main character and have her just sort of stumble through the plot without offering much commentary on it.

loos2

May 4, 2020
new game still in development trial version
I know people are probably tired of the whole stealth shenanigans but new game battle mode is pretty boring,its almost automatic minus some input when you have cooldowns to use here and there

iamnichts

Jan 13, 2023
Barony Sengia

I got to say. they out did themselves with this new one and Aisha's VA is hilarious with all the random bits of dialog like how she reacted to the trash or with the Slime Covered Key.
can you tell me where you found the key? been looking for it for hours and still nothing

4.30 star(s) 13 Votes