4.30 star(s) 13 Votes

WaffelGun

Jun 8, 2018
If you have bad RNG Kraken fight sucks ass. Got ending 3 was first try but ending 2 took over 10+ tries due to flooding, knocking over crew, no buffs and that other status effect back to back. It would seem ending 1 doesn't trigger even if you choose to fight the kraken if you have the amulet

Last edited:

denamika

Mar 13, 2019
does anyone have the same problem as me: skill doesn't have description eventhough in the original/japanese it's has description, or did kaguragames skip this?
1661033859390.png

Beyo

Sep 6, 2017
Been waiting for this one to get translated, so it was a nice surprise to see that it was completed over a month ago. Already finished the game, and now it's just cleaning up the rest of the endings. Personally, I think this game is the second best one of the series. The second game Magician of the Olecta Desert was more memorable because of character interactions, and h-scene depth and variety. Not to mention that the enslavement ending was just better in that one. Bit disappointed, but this is definitely a good game to play. My only issue is that one of the characters from the first game Mugi is still a mystery to me. Is that just the character or was there something I missed out on?

Genexis

Nov 20, 2020
are all the 3 games connected or they just using same character?(I know she have same background and everything but are they relevant?)

Doom_

Always tired
Donor
Jun 15, 2021
Please update locations to buy,
Hey makeuseofme,

I do not generally watch threads as I would receive far too many notifications. For any issues with threads I have made please either dm or @ me in the comment. The most effective way however, is to report the op as a game update and explain what's wrong. That being said I have updated the op thank you for pointing it out.

Kind regards

Reactions: Beyo

Shiro39

Oct 31, 2017
this is really well done.

Aisha is just extreme cute, yet she's so sexy and lewd.
really love her character! like, "oh... I have to seduce those pirates to make my way through... (sad face)" then she be like "oh well, that was nothing and I get to feel good too. time to continue my adventure!"
she's also really well voiced.

too bad sex scenes are kinda too fast, like, no more follow up scenes after.
also too bad there is no in-battle sex scenes or sex attacks.

the puzzles are nothing tho, you just gotta explore everything. no need figuring out things and I really love that.

Aug 22, 2022
I was going through the DLsite page of the developers because I wanted to make sure whether three games is all that Aisha-chan has (planning on starting), but then I found this:
pic.png
Did THE Shade of AliceSoft fame really make the music for this game? Is it really the guy who made my and ? Because if that's the case then wow, I'm really looking forward to playing this game after I'm done with the prequels.

How's the music in the game? One reviewer was kinda meh at the music but I wanted to know how others feel because I have a huge soft spot for AliceSoft (even though they sorta fell from grace at this point).

Last edited:

DavidTurner

Oct 4, 2017
WHAT!?!?! THERE'S A THIRD GAME?!?!!?!?!?! YYYYUUUUUUSSSS!!!!!!!
*ahem*
I see that there is a third game featuring a character I am fond of. This looks intriguing and I shall download at a convenient opportunity.

p23rklo

Jul 17, 2018
how to increase the luck to 8 i choose everything luck related at the begining but am at 7
According to a comment here, you need to inspect a barrel in the food storage of the pirate ship. But I've inspected every thing in that room and gotten no prompt to increase luck. So yeah had to cheat/save edit to increase my luck to 8+ in order to get the barrel ending. Would be nice if someone would screenshot the exact area needed to inspect. I also have the lucky trait and the rabbit's foot so my luck of 5 is still not enough (need 6 luck with that)

hitman2b

Sep 27, 2020
According to a comment here, you need to inspect a barrel in the food storage of the pirate ship. But I've inspected every thing in that room and gotten no prompt to increase luck. So yeah had to cheat/save edit to increase my luck to 8+ in order to get the barrel ending. Would be nice if someone would screenshot the exact area needed to inspect. I also have the lucky trait and the rabbit's foot so my luck of 5 is still not enough (need 6 luck with that)
a barrel in storage room ? i'll check that

Edit; i've check too and there nothing in there

Last edited:

metalliko

Jul 24, 2017
I was going through the DLsite page of the developers because I wanted to make sure whether three games is all that Aisha-chan has (planning on starting), but then I found this:
View attachment 2169297
Did THE Shade of AliceSoft fame really make the music for this game? Is it really the guy who made my and ? Because if that's the case then wow, I'm really looking forward to playing this game after I'm done with the prequels.

How's the music in the game? One reviewer was kinda meh at the music but I wanted to know how others feel because I have a huge soft spot for AliceSoft (even though they sorta fell from grace at this point).
do we have any news from this developer?

This game is exceptional. The best of the series.

I hope he continues to produce new games.

4.30 star(s) 13 Votes