4.30 star(s) 13 Votes

Muchos

May 31, 2017
Soo how do I get my gear back after getting defeated in the caves? I even lost the objective notes and gallery item :unsure:

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
The prisoned dude with white robe,

what happens if u left him there and only took the brooch thing?
Well.. you wouldn't get Pirate King's shield, for starters. It's an awesome shield to have if you go with my backstabbey build. :whistle::coffee:
Plus, pirates would not help you get off the island. Not a big deal if you kill, but a big deal if you want to play the no-killing way.

Reactions: Pysus

dreminh

Jan 4, 2019
is this just me or there are no skill description , i have to play the prequel to understand

legacy453

Dec 2, 2018
is there anyone who have some issue with the shop not showing? I brute forced my way through this game, got to the part where I need to collect 3 stuff for a staff or something, got the eye and brain or something and was looking around this forum foe the last item, just found out while reading that there is a shop in the ship. I followed the walkthrough posted here and he says something about pirate on the right corner, and when I talk to him the only option is to escape and I also couldn't find the lithographer to open the shortcut to the ship.

Balabata

Jun 20, 2021
Rough Guide/Walkthrough here
This is going for Ending 1 where you just need to complete just about everything.

Starting Ability:
Combat Experience: Straight to Level 3 (Not that useful since there undead which you can grind infinitely.
Lucky: Give +2 luck (Useful for the final boss fight, otherwise other luck-roll can just save reload)
Talented: Unlock Special Event (Useless since from what i can see it only unlock an alternate ending route)
Spoil of Wars: Give a better starter weapon, Bag of Holding and 3 Potion (2d6 + 3 weapon, this can pretty much last you till you get the Boss-event Weapon)

For me, i picked Spoil of Wars and Lucky.
For first trait, go for Combat Training since you will be fighting a lot.

Tips:
Save often, especially before any fight.
'A' key to open up shortcut and you would want to always enter battle with Conceal mode
Pick up any shiny you see, i will only specify Event Item in the guide.
Always use Thief Garment (Light) for the extra 10% Evasion
Evasion will be your best friend here for 80% of the fights (Most of the early fight can be easily dodged)

Beach:
Linear, nothing to say other than the Introduction Event at 2nd area, will consume your first Hairpin [Pin]
*Don't worry about saving Pin since you can grind money and buy it infinitely or pick Lockpicking Ace Traits
Pick up Shell which will be used for Crafting and Oil for certain event.

Entrance:
Linear, just pickup the Wax at the Crate (Used for Crafting)
Just go to next area, do not need to stealth since the Mob will look away.

Cavern B2:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ship:

**At this point you can clear the game for Ending 5 and some Achievement, either via the Small Boat inside the Hatch room of the ship, or Raft at the Bottom room of Cavern B2 if you have 5 Lumbers and 'Talented' ability from the Start
**Any trait points you earn just put it into the Assassination Tree

Underworld:

Temple:

Ending:
How can I get the mucus key?

Cumknuckles

Oct 10, 2018
Well,was enslaved this is my first play of this type game,how many days i play 10 day enslaved but i think it all content or maybe wii be added something new in 20-30 day who know please tell me?
There will be a mention of missing period making her wonder if she's pregnant around day 30 and there's a random chance for all four of you be brought out that you might not have gotten yet. Also tentacles as food happens sometimes.
I don't know for sure what happens in this one, but in the second game if you get enslaved you just play an infinite amount of time.
Seems like the same here, got to around day 150 with nothing really new happening after day 30
Any idea where i can get the 1 extra luck point for the barrel?
With Lucky starter and rabbit foot (i assume), i got 5 out of the 6 points
From a barrel in food storage room of the pirate ship that has two beetles. The actual escape barrel will be near resting spot btw and failing it has a short scene too. Hadn't looked at rabbit foot after getting it so thanks for reminding me.
How do you get the seducing title? I had 20 seductions when I finished and I didnt get anything
If you mean Black Widow title I got it after doing 9 Sexy Assassinations even less probably works.

Reactions: Nikolas-Ambross

Koukun

May 25, 2017
Stuck on the last demon part. Got the troll and the lizardmen's monster parts for the wand but idk where the third is

GoldKnightFaye

Dec 3, 2017
Has anyone found how to do the escape in a sturdy barrel ending? I've got enough luck for the "Extremely lucky" requirement to be checked and have the other two requirements checked but when I go back to the barrel that triggered the memo, nothing happens.

dkplee

Mar 1, 2021
Has anyone found how to do the escape in a sturdy barrel ending? I've got enough luck for the "Extremely lucky" requirement to be checked and have the other two requirements checked but when I go back to the barrel that triggered the memo, nothing happens.
The escape barrel is on the beach on the same screen where you rest.

Reactions: GoldKnightFaye
Oct 21, 2018
i cant seem to figure out how to carry more artillary, i know i need a special item but i havent found it yet and ive been looking for a while...

Edit: nvm i think i found it, Bag of Holding right?

4.30 star(s) 13 Votes