2.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Squiftek

Game Developer
Jun 18, 2019
game_menu.png

Overview:
You and your roomates get free cruise tickets.
Escape from a GrimDark crapsack world to a FunBright SexyFlaps adventure
A light hearted game with humor
Talk to people to know what they will give sexually
Gain affection and have sex with who you want

Thread Updated: 2022-07-25
Release Date: 2022-07-25
Developer: Squiftek - -
Censored: No
Version: 02.07.03
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - - -
Android (Untested): - - - -

Extra:

tourInez_Perspective View.png securitygreetings_Camera.png blakeintrochop_Camera.png alexjquilhotelbathwalk_Camera.png Bartenderz_Camera food table.png BlakeJacqspar_Camera.png Yogaclothedchat3_Camera.png bailydiscuss.png

Last edited by a moderator:

bearclaw01234

Mar 13, 2018
Yes this does need tags. I tend to check out what's under the Genre box, but not everyone does.. so that is why having tags is a good thing also.

Prototype87

Jun 28, 2017
I always find myself both intriqued and disgusted by these types of games. On the one hand, they are completely unrealistic and unfappable, on the other, they are genuinely fascinating and mildly arousing in a disconcerting way. I feel like there is something wrong with me for wanting to see these disproportioned behemoths.

mofonistik

May 19, 2020
I always find myself both intriqued and disgusted by these types of games. On the one hand, they are completely unrealistic and unfappable, on the other, they are genuinely fascinating and mildly arousing in a disconcerting way. I feel like there is something wrong with me for wanting to see these disproportioned behemoths.

I imagine what happens with these games is the dev tries to match the boobs to the scale of dicks in almost all other VNs.

Chrathrard

Nov 20, 2018
Personally, I've always disliked unavoidable nudity of any character in H-games, especially in games of culture, and it looks like that's core to this one. But Violet is absolutely glorious. Until the day there are proper hyper games, I'm perfectly content with models like hers.

maverih345456

Feb 27, 2018
Hey,Squiftek .The game is okay but I suggest you reformat the story set in present day instead of fantasy theme but keep the castaway theme.Because the setting feels mixed but the castaway part is a good idea.

I suggest have the character start off on an modern cruise ship in modern clothing for a vacation, no fantasy clothes that's all but then suddenly they end up castaway on the island naked with no clothes ,So they will be completely naked castaways and try to build a nude community there.

There will be gay/lesbian/bisexual and straight themes as well and you can play either gay,lesbian,bisexual,trans or straight character for the game.And yes there will be sex included

What do you think?Will you reformat the story?

he_found_you

Jun 11, 2017
promising start, male fuck errors out (without option to ignore) and in the 2 other choices (shemale or female) there is an error as well. Several missing images (from start to finish 2-3 unavoidable errors)

The text needs proofreading and the story jumps all over the place, but somehow I liked it

Reactions: Squiftek
2.00 star(s) 2 Votes