2.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Squiftek

Game Developer
Jun 18, 2019
I see big melons, I give a like
Thanky, most of the ship crew are busty, other characters? not as busty

The girls look thicc, hopefully we will see more of it soon! Good luck with your game dev!
Thanks!

Online doesnt work:
"wasm instantiation failed! CompileError: wasm validation error: at offset 4: failed to match magic number "
I can't replicate that error... What browser and OS do you use?

Personally, I've always disliked unavoidable nudity of any character in H-games, especially in games of culture, and it looks like that's core to this one. But Violet is absolutely glorious. Until the day there are proper hyper games, I'm perfectly content with models like hers.
Violet started off as a requested character, but we soon fell in love with her, so we decided to move her from ship guest to a ship crew member of the core story

Hey,Squiftek .The game is okay but I suggest you reformat the story set in present day instead of fantasy theme but keep the castaway theme.Because the setting feels mixed but the castaway part is a good idea.

I suggest have the character start off on an modern cruise ship in modern clothing for a vacation, no fantasy clothes that's all but then suddenly they end up castaway on the island naked with no clothes ,So they will be completely naked castaways and try to build a nude community there.

There will be gay/lesbian/bisexual and straight themes as well and you can play either gay,lesbian,bisexual,trans or straight character for the game.And yes there will be sex included

What do you think?Will you reformat the story?
many of your ideas are actually in our scope of design

why does the woman on the right look like abby from tlou2

spez: yep, now that I've edited her in she definitely looks like her
I have never heard of this, but I will have to check it out!

Is everyone here a WWE contender?
Only about 3 characters of the main ship crew, hopefully you enjoy their stories

promising start, male fuck errors out (without option to ignore) and in the 2 other choices (shemale or female) there is an error as well. Several missing images (from start to finish 2-3 unavoidable errors)

The text needs proofreading and the story jumps all over the place, but somehow I liked it
Thanks! filling that content/fixing the game breaking bug now

This is the ideal female body. You may not like it, but this is what peak performance looks like.
Violet started off as a requested character, but we soon fell in love with her, so we decided to move her from ship guest to a ship crew member of the core story, I need to get her up to date render on that screen, dont know why the old one exists...

There is an error, when you to have sex with Leon
Thanks! filling that content/fixing the game breaking bug now

tdoe78

Sep 8, 2020
new here. Need to understand how to download and play... I have everything in WinRAR right now... dont know what to do from there

maverih345456

Feb 27, 2018
Many of your ideas are actually in our scope of design

Really? Well I still need to know if you can reformat the story set in present day instead of fantasy ,make the characters as normal people but keep the castaway theme and have the characters end up naked with no clothing when they are stranded on an island making them naturist and bare but still have sex,I just needed to know if its yes or no that's all.

Squiftek

Game Developer
Jun 18, 2019
W7 firefox 80.0 (64-bit) & Android 5.1 firefox (after triying with w7 chrome it works)
I'll look into if its something wrong with mine, or if renpy web in general doesn't work with FF yet

also, I've been trying to get the JDK for an android compile, but its been giving me a hard time :(

Alleyway

Nov 27, 2018
Really? Well I still need to know if you can reformat the story set in present day instead of fantasy, make the characters as normal people but keep the castaway theme and have the characters end up naked with no clothing when they are stranded on an island making them naturist and bare but still have sex,I just needed to know if its yes or no that's all.
Dude, seriously? C'mon man, this is twice now you've requested an entire re-design of a game already in development to fit your specific vision of what you want. The dev was incredibly nice in his response the first time, and you actually did it again. I get that you don't see anything inappropriate with what you're doing, and I'm not meaning to come off as aggressive or dickish here, but please understand that this is a game you're playing freely, and you're not providing any actual feedback on what is there; you're just asking for a new castaway game, with a different plot, different characters, with massive amounts of customization that would take months to design and develop, and on top of that you want the game to reflect your very specific fetishes. To say that this is an unrealistic request is an understatement, putting it politely.

Satyajit

Apr 12, 2020
new here. Need to understand how to download and play... I have everything in WinRAR right now... dont know what to do from there
Click on "Extract To" and then "OK". There will have been a new folder called "castaways-0.08-pc" created. Just go inside and launch "castaways.exe"

• Red Heart
Reactions: Squiftek

maverih345456

Feb 27, 2018
Dude, seriously? C'mon man, this is twice now you've requested an entire re-design of a game already in development to fit your specific vision of what you want. The dev was incredibly nice in his response the first time, and you actually did it again. I get that you don't see anything inappropriate with what you're doing, and I'm not meaning to come off as aggressive or dickish here, but please understand that this is a game you're playing freely, and you're not providing any actual feedback on what is there; you're just asking for a new castaway game, with a different plot, different characters, with massive amounts of customization that would take months to design and develop, and on top of that you want the game to reflect your very specific fetishes. To say that this is an unrealistic request is an understatement, putting it politely.
I was just asking that's all and it's only to the game developer

• Angry
Reactions: XephosDB
2.00 star(s) 2 Votes