2.00 star(s) 2 Votes

anzug

Oct 30, 2019
ok... a little goofy. A lotta hard to follow. But I kind of enjoyed it actually. I'd love to see it in a more final form!

• Red Heart
Reactions: Squiftek

Squiftek

Game Developer
Jun 18, 2019
ok... a little goofy. A lotta hard to follow. But I kind of enjoyed it actually. I'd love to see it in a more final form!
Thanks! We are working full speed ahead, renders and coding hopefully soon we will get to the dating sim part (once we get there I will add the tag)

Squiftek

Game Developer
Jun 18, 2019
I like the variety of characters, hopefully they all get content.
Thanks! thats the plan!
The Ship crew (The Characters we have made so far... Story characters) will have intimacy options, they are all Pan and have scenes with all Player Characters...
The Ship guests (The Characters we are making with input from our community) have all different personalities, orientations, preferences, and relationship growths, some like it poly, others mono, some open, some bashful...

Squiftek

Game Developer
Jun 18, 2019
I just got this error message:
and two more, besides the many wrong pictures displaying across another pictures!
I believe i have fixed that syntex error in todays numberless hotfix...

the leon/aaron path shouldn't crash for now, many assets seem to be misplaced though, probably from the patches restructure of data, anywho, the leon paths are not complete yet...

the crash you encountered was at the medbay, close to the end of current latest content, which should be cleared up.

Thanks for letting me know!

pilgrim2003

Dec 30, 2018
I believe i have fixed that syntex error in todays numberless hotfix...

the leon/aaron path shouldn't crash for now, many assets seem to be misplaced though, probably from the patches restructure of data, anywho, the leon paths are not complete yet...

the crash you encountered was at the medbay, close to the end of current latest content, which should be cleared up.

Thanks for letting me know!
Thanks for your kind assistance and zeal! Looking forward to every improved update :) Good luck!

• Red Heart

Jodifarmer45

Jan 6, 2019
The online android version is unplayable. When it promps to enter a name you cant type with the keyboard and there is no way to skip or use a default name. Fyi: I have a very new samsung galaxy.

Squiftek

Game Developer
Jun 18, 2019
i love the game, i love the body types!

also all the windows downloads have .08 not .09
and we love you!
interesting... we will look into this
Yes, the windows version still bugged, PLEASE, upload the polished update, thanks! :)
we will look into this
The online android version is unplayable. When it promps to enter a name you cant type with the keyboard and there is no way to skip or use a default name. Fyi: I have a very new samsung galaxy.
we do not have androids to test that yet, and for an Android APK, we've been having bad luck with getting the JDK to work with us to compile

Last edited:
Reactions: pilgrim2003

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
Got this error:

There is no label for that. But, there is a boatbedroom_label. I changed the script to reflect that, but, I can't progress further. As the sandbox seems to be borked. I can go to 2 places on the deck, 3rd place at the wheelhouse is a no go.

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/boatfragment.rpy", line 334, in script
    jump bedroom_label
ScriptError: could not find label 'bedroom_label'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/boatfragment.rpy", line 334, in script
    jump bedroom_label
  File "F:\Game Downloads\castaways-0.09.18-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1697, in execute
    rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
  File "F:\Game Downloads\castaways-0.09.18-pc\renpy\script.py", line 898, in lookup
    raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'bedroom_label'.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Squiftek: Castaways 0.09.18
Fri Sep 18 20:55:19 2020

Reactions: Ullubu and Squiftek

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
2.00 star(s) 2 Votes