2.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Lilithblackbriar

Oct 19, 2021
I've seen a video of this so I know it's not vn but is animated but what else can the mc do in this game besides sex or is this sex only?

Squiftek

Game Developer
Jun 18, 2019
I've seen a video of this so I know it's not vn but is animated but what else can the mc do in this game besides sex or is this sex only?
its pretty much just sex and talking to people, trying to get more stuff out like minigames... we have a side comic as well, and other secondary media that will be hosted on the website and linked like "phone chat" stories with pictures (mainly selfy-style) off the characters profiles, and our early test animations never got pulled offline long ago, so i think you might have encountered something else...
but we have lots of content just bottlenecked at production speed
Squiftek still working on this ?
Yes, we still are, and a public build will hopefully be out soon!
Wondering as well...
Yes, we still are, and a public build will hopefully be out soon!

Last edited:
Reactions: pilgrim2003

Lysergic

Aug 18, 2018
Glad you're still working on this. Games with futa MC's get randomly abandoned for no good reason long before they're finished.

The biggest problem I see so far are the sex "scenes:"
I understand not using any animations because they're very resource intensive to render but there's such a thing as going too far in the other direction. I just double checked and the 2 sex scenes with Alex on the boat have a total of 3 images each. What's the point in making 3 renders and calling it a sex scene? You can almost skip the thing by accidently by clicking a little too fast. Do something about that and you'll fix your biggest issue that I've seen so far.

Other than that I really like what you've got here so keep up the good work, I just started the latest one and I'll be excited for this one but I'm also strangely nervous, like I'd never done this before lol

Last edited:

Squiftek

Game Developer
Jun 18, 2019
Glad you're still working on this. Games with futa MC's get randomly abandoned for no good reason long before they're finished.

The biggest problem I see so far are the sex "scenes:"
I understand not using any animations because they're very resource intensive to render but there's such a thing as going too far in the other direction. I just double checked and the 2 sex scenes with Alex on the boat have a total of 3 images each. What's the point in making 3 renders and calling it a sex scene? You can almost skip the thing by accidently by clicking a little too fast. Do something about that and you'll fix your biggest issue that I've seen so far.

Other than that I really like what you've got here so keep up the good work, I just started the latest one and I'll be excited for this one but I'm also strangely nervous, like I'd never done this before lol
Thank you so much for the awesome feedback! :)
We have LOTS of plans for things, one we're working on atm for upcoming patches is reminiscing, discussing/watching, & re-watching/replaying scenes for when the next chapter of the game gets under way.

Oliz82

Mar 15, 2021
Hello.

I tried the new version and the feet dialogs are still bugged :
The choice about feet doesn't work, we have the answers for ass instead.
I stopped after that and I'll try next time to see what I missed and the new content.

Good continuation.

Dec 6, 2017
View attachment 806257

Overview:
You and your roomates get free cruise tickets.
Escape from a GrimDark crapsack world to a FunBright SexyFlaps adventure
A light hearted game with humor
Talk to people to know what they will give sexually
Gain affection and have sex with who you want

Thread Updated: 2022-07-25
Release Date: 2022-07-25
Developer: Squiftek - -
Censored: No
Version: 02.07.03
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - -
Mac: - - -
Android (Untested): - - -

Extra:

View attachment 806258 View attachment 806259 View attachment 806260 View attachment 806261 View attachment 806747 View attachment 808328 View attachment 992448 View attachment 1381992
All links are dead. Should this be tagged as abandoned?

2.00 star(s) 2 Votes