2.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Squiftek

Game Developer
Jun 18, 2019
I may be confused but I don't think Castaways came up on the latest updates page after the January 17 update. I checked Ren'Py games updates back to the 15th and this didn't come up. Is there a way to make this get listed under latest updates? This game won't be for everyone, but those that like it, will like it a lot.
I really dont know how this works BTH, I dont think any of my updates since Nov made it to the latest updates area...
The intimacy of it so far is fine by us XD
also <3 ty!
ngl, pretty excited for when the next update becomes public.
<3 we are excited too!

Lysergic

Aug 18, 2018
The google drive download is for v0.12.07 but the MEGA link is still v0.11.29

Trephis

Apr 9, 2020
Hey, I can't enter here (door behind alex) even if i click it nothing happens. Any help guys....
1619879479000.png
Also, I can't help out natalie in yoga class it gets stuck in a loop of she saying yay and three choices....

Last edited:
Reactions: Squiftek

Souleater

F95 Museum Director
Uploader
Donor
Sep 12, 2016
I really dont know how this works BTH, I dont think any of my updates since Nov made it to the latest updates area...
The intimacy of it so far is fine by us XD
also <3 ty!

<3 we are excited too!
if you update the op your self in the future just report it with game update option and ask for it to be promoted and it will show up on last updated as soon as someone gets around to it

• Red Heart

pilgrim2003

Dec 30, 2018
any words on updates?
I wonder as well. Patreon has form late March. The stuff here unfortunately doesn't pay attention to it. There is some post from last April as well, on Patreon, however I do not know what it says :)

Squiftek

Game Developer
Jun 18, 2019
Hey, I can't enter here (door behind alex) even if i click it nothing happens. Any help guys....

Also, I can't help out natalie in yoga class it gets stuck in a loop of she saying yay and three choices....
The Side door to the front isn't avaliable yet, its the Captains quarters though
if you update the op your self in the future just report it with game update option and ask for it to be promoted and it will show up on last updated as soon as someone gets around to it
Thank you for the educations!
any words on updates?
I wonder as well. Patreon has form late March. The stuff here unfortunately doesn't pay attention to it. There is some post from last April as well, on Patreon, however I do not know what it says :)
well, the computer broke a while back, and we've been building things back up, didn't want to push out a public update until things are pretty smooth again, which they are nearing smoothness, a few characters had to be re-designed because of it... :'(

we intend to make a public build some time soon, once we finish a few major quests and prevent major loops...

Reactions: pilgrim2003

kuolan

Jan 2, 2021
is there a way to make it optional for your first roommate to have a dick? he's litterally the most attractive guy there beside you. I understand if he's just there as a trans character though

Reactions: bathory

Futa_Buddy

Nov 24, 2018
I mean no disrespect, I'm genuinely curious, are these tits really attractive to you peeps? I mean they seem a tad...unbalanced...:unsure:...maybe...

View attachment 1382791
The girl on the left? Not really
The girl on the right? Fuck yes :)

That being said your Femdom Finder post is EXACTLY what I've been looking for, thank you for making that! :D
You are doing a great job of Making Lists Great Again, keep it up!

Reactions: Aseratrix
Jan 29, 2021
View attachment 806257

Overview:
You and your roomates get free cruise tickets.
Escape from a GrimDark crapsack world to a FunBright SexyFlaps adventure
A light hearted game with humor
Talk to people to know what they will give sexually
Gain affection and have sex with who you want

Thread Updated: 2021-09-01
Release Date: 2021-09-01
Developer: Squiftek - -
Censored: No
Version: a01.08.29
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: GDRIVE - - - - -
Mac: GDRIVE - - - -

Extras:

View attachment 806258 View attachment 806259 View attachment 806260 View attachment 806261 View attachment 806747 View attachment 808328 View attachment 992448 View attachment 1381992

oh cool a ship game

Futa/trans protangonist

Damn it looked promising

Reactions: XephosDB

Oliz82

Mar 15, 2021
Hello.

I have mixed feelings about this game.

The worldbuilding is very limited but it's well made.
The characters are all different.
The story is simple and clear.
The art is a problem. The men (or men with clit) are better realized than the women. And I'm sorry but I can't appreciate women with tits this big (it makes me think of Lolo Ferrari and what happened to her). The body hair is realistically done. The environment is also well made.

So I interacted with Nathalie, Baily and Leon of Love.
The discussions are the same with each other and only "Talk about your sexuality" seems to trigger the advancement of the relationship. The choice about feet doesn't work, we have the answers for ass instead. Once unlocked, the sex scenes, even though we have the choice about what can happen, aren't working well since it's a series of images and not an animation (the sex scene at the hotel with Leon of Love was good though).
Nathalie asked about helping in her yoga class. I said yes but it never happen. The same, I have the option to have sex with her but I'm redirected to another dialog.
The sex scene with the roomate (I've choosen the man with clit) is strange since there's no action. There's also no possibility to progress their relationship. And the other roomates have disppeared.

I only played a week. It was enough because it was too repetitive.

There are a lot of spelling errors. Some sentences don't make sense. The answers to the questions aren't always clear enough to know if the partner like it or not (what "neat" is supposed to mean?). Even with the clear ones, there's no gradation (a little, very much, only that, hate... something like that). There's no possibility to see the progress you made with other characters too.

The game can only improve but, as of now, there are too much interferences for this game to be entertaining.

Good continuation.

Squiftek

Game Developer
Jun 18, 2019
Yes, please, tell us, that the new update is ready for general admiration and enjoyment :)
Yesh
nice update thank you :love:
Thank YOU! for playing <3
I mean no disrespect, I'm genuinely curious, are these tits really attractive to you peeps? I mean they seem a tad...unbalanced...:unsure:...maybe...
there are lots of smoller characters
is there a way to make it optional for your first roommate to have a dick? he's litterally the most attractive guy there beside you. I understand if he's just there as a trans character though
You Rock! <3
The 4 playable characters all have different equipment setups, but let me know what you like in your men!
I like them bigger.
<3
oh cool a ship game

Futa/trans protangonist

Damn it looked promising
there are 4 playable protags, each with different equipment, but it wont stay on the ship past week 2 of the game (oops spoiler that might have to do with the name of the game)
this is an unofficial android port Castaways [v01.08.29] APK - MEGA
<3
Hello.

I have mixed feelings about this game.

The worldbuilding is very limited but it's well made.
The characters are all different.
The story is simple and clear.
The art is a problem. The men (or men with clit) are better realized than the women. And I'm sorry but I can't appreciate women with tits this big (it makes me think of Lolo Ferrari and what happened to her). The body hair is realistically done. The environment is also well made.

So I interacted with Nathalie, Baily and Leon of Love.
The discussions are the same with each other and only "Talk about your sexuality" seems to trigger the advancement of the relationship. The choice about feet doesn't work, we have the answers for ass instead. Once unlocked, the sex scenes, even though we have the choice about what can happen, aren't working well since it's a series of images and not an animation (the sex scene at the hotel with Leon of Love was good though).
Nathalie asked about helping in her yoga class. I said yes but it never happen. The same, I have the option to have sex with her but I'm redirected to another dialog.
The sex scene with the roomate (I've choosen the man with clit) is strange since there's no action. There's also no possibility to progress their relationship. And the other roomates have disppeared.

I only played a week. It was enough because it was too repetitive.

There are a lot of spelling errors. Some sentences don't make sense. The answers to the questions aren't always clear enough to know if the partner like it or not (what "neat" is supposed to mean?). Even with the clear ones, there's no gradation (a little, very much, only that, hate... something like that). There's no possibility to see the progress you made with other characters too.

The game can only improve but, as of now, there are too much interferences for this game to be entertaining.

Good continuation.
Thanks for the feedback! we need to make EoC disclaimers in lots of places, and really work on tweaking the dialogues and such, probably simplify the affection dialogues... but we do want to keep it so that players can learn about each character, and avoid the ones with interactions they wouldn't appreciate/find hot.
We are also trying to implement an affection meter per-character instead of just dialogue and greeting shifts

2.00 star(s) 2 Votes