2.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Miraak11th

Jun 19, 2020
In the title it says it's version 0.11.29, but the download is 0.9.28. Does anybody have the 0.11.29 version?

anzug

Oct 30, 2019
obv the game is in a very early stage and could use a lot of polish, but I like the direction it's going.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Squiftek

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android v0.11.29 APK
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my

• Red Heart

Squiftek

Game Developer
Jun 18, 2019
Download android v0.11.29 APK Mega
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my
ty for the port, you rock!
You can choose the MC from four different persons, try and you will see :)
ty, you rock!
add some shemales, but other then that i might check it out when its around 1 gig to download
there are some, and there will be many, many, many more, (the most commissioned/community requested by far, almost all) we are working to bring other representations (and none-community based characters) up, so don't worry, atm they have well over 50% of planned characters still... ladies without cocks are second in terms of rep atm (only 2 commissioned/requested XD)

pilgrim2003

Dec 30, 2018
ty for the port, you rock!

ty, you rock!

there are some, and there will be many, many, many more, (the most commissioned/community requested by far, almost all) we are working to bring other representations (and none-community based characters) up, so don't worry, atm they have well over 50% of planned characters still... ladies without cocks are second in terms of rep atm (only 2 commissioned/requested XD)
Oh, oh, I want equality! Please, do not forget cocky guys as well! :)

• Red Heart

Jimbog

Feb 27, 2018
I may be confused but I don't think Castaways came up on the latest updates page after the January 17 update. I checked Ren'Py games updates back to the 15th and this didn't come up. Is there a way to make this get listed under latest updates? This game won't be for everyone, but those that like it, will like it a lot.

• Red Heart
2.00 star(s) 2 Votes