Raife

May 16, 2018
We're back! If you wanna make me the luckiest dog in the world, please follow me on SubscribeStar:

There seems to be a lot of cleaning house on Patreon, Grave Mercutio of Become Alpha just got kicked off. So if you've been holding off on creating that SubscribeStar account... Now might be a good time. :)
Done. Your new supporters' group is a bit puny at the moment, but we'll agitate for others to join us. I like some of SubscribeStar's features.

Reactions: Old Dirty Dog

Old Dirty Dog

Elderly Canine
Game Developer
Apr 9, 2020
Done. Your new supporters' group is a bit puny at the moment, but we'll agitate for others to join us. I like some of SubscribeStar's features.
You're the best, and I like it too! I think I may prefer the layout to Patreon.

Remember playing this game while back ago, I really liked the part where you fuck the blonde mother and "rape" her. Are there more part with "rape"?
You may like update 0.039

Reactions: arkange994

tomcat37

May 7, 2020
We're back! If you wanna make me the luckiest dog in the world, please follow me on SubscribeStar:
Just a heads up, you may want to change the first post to reflect that; it still shows the Patreon link (and the old version 0036a ;)).

Also thank you for the game! And especially thank you for using proper grammar in the game and not including a spelling error every two words. Many other games do not care for proper presentation and that really takes me out of the fantasy, and I'm not even a native English speaker.

stochastic

Dec 21, 2019
Also thank you for the game! And especially thank you for using proper grammar in the game and not including a spelling error every two words. Many other games do not care for proper presentation and that really takes me out of the fantasy, and I'm not even a native English speaker.
This for sure. The message that I want to deliver to game devs, erotic writers, etc everywhere is that when you show up with misspelled words, weird or bad grammar, vague dialog that's hard to attribute to a specific character, and so on, you're making the reader work harder to follow your story. Worse, you're making the reader think about your grammar and what's wrong with it, instead of making them want to rub one out.

That Casting Director gets this right is one the many reasons the game is good.

Old Dirty Dog

Elderly Canine
Game Developer
Apr 9, 2020
Just a heads up, you may want to change the first post to reflect that; it still shows the Patreon link (and the old version 0036a ;)).

This for sure. The message that I want to deliver to game devs, erotic writers, etc everywhere is that when you show up with misspelled words, weird or bad grammar, vague dialog that's hard to attribute to a specific character, and so on, you're making the reader work harder to follow your story. Worse, you're making the reader think about your grammar and what's wrong with it, instead of making them want to rub one out.

That Casting Director gets this right is one the many reasons the game is good.
Thank you both so much! Honestly, I'm the type of guy to skip through big chunks of texts, so I know how important it is to respect peoples' time if you want them to actually read what you've written. That's why I'm so concerned with making things as brief and efficient as possible.

Also, it was a huge wakeup call when I learned one of the players is blind and uses a screenreader. Imagine hearing typos read out to you as you're trying to jerk off. Awful.

fuck_you_mf

Jul 16, 2021
Do i need to be aware of anything while having an affair with Molly's coworker??
like will she ever know?
will she dump me for it??
or I can just fuck kayla without any worries of loosing molly,

ARB582

Jan 6, 2018
Do i need to be aware of anything while having an affair with Molly's coworker??
like will she ever know?
will she dump me for it??
or I can just fuck kayla without any worries of loosing molly,
so far there are no consequences

toradrac

Dec 17, 2016
I just formatted my whole pc and i lost my old save file for the lastest version and i dont wanna do it all again for like 5-6 hours can anyone give me with their save file ,it would be appreciated :3
Here's what I've got for ya:
  • All quests completed as of 0.037
  • Everything purchased
  • Courtney manager - Monique
  • Kalani relationship - Girlfriend
  • Molly sexuality - Bi
  • Cynthia role - Slut
  • difficulty is set to Brutal
  • and other stuff I can't remember lmao

Tryson101

Apr 19, 2019
I am having a problem. My last save was from a couple updates ago before the change to 28 day double rents. The save was left on a Sunday before rent is due and I am short by about one hundred. At the time when I did save I did not think I would have a problem because I was almost double the rent that was due and I have enough perks and achievements that money wasn't a problem. Do I have any option aside from starting from scratch, because I really do not want to do that.

Old Dirty Dog

Elderly Canine
Game Developer
Apr 9, 2020
I am having a problem. My last save was from a couple updates ago before the change to 28 day double rents. The save was left on a Sunday before rent is due and I am short by about one hundred. At the time when I did save I did not think I would have a problem because I was almost double the rent that was due and I have enough perks and achievements that money wasn't a problem. Do I have any option aside from starting from scratch, because I really do not want to do that.
You can activate cheatZone from your computer to get that money, then deactivate it afterwards.

Will Alexis Fawk appear again, or was that a one-time appearance?
I plan to have her back!

4.70 star(s) 80 Votes