Don Sucio

Jan 17, 2021
I think my game is stuck, I don't know if writing it here is the right way to find support but here I go: It's the first time I call Molly on the weekend and just when I meet her in the park I don't see any button to go to the next page, is it because that event is not finished?

lnppo

Jun 23, 2018
I think my game is stuck, I don't know if writing it here is the right way to find support but here I go: It's the first time I call Molly on the weekend and just when I meet her in the park I don't see any button to go to the next page, is it because that event is not finished?
Molly has a bunch of content. Sounds like you're missing the continue button or encountered a weird bug.

TGafy

May 14, 2020
Come on man do some search and take time to read the thread. The answer is on previous page.

By the way the password is "snakeisland" (without the quotes)
What's the point of teaching a man to fish when you end up doing the fishing for him?

TGafy

May 14, 2020
So he can fish for himself in future. I was just helping him.
I didn't mean that in an aggressive way. From my mentoring experience, I teach and first let them figure it out. If they don't get it, they can ask follow up questions. Teach and do it for them, they rarely learn. Hands-on experience seems to go further.

Reactions: Black Xoul

tgp31

Aug 17, 2018
I didn't mean that in an aggressive way. From my mentoring experience, I teach and first let them figure it out. If they don't get it, they can ask follow up questions. Teach and do it for them, they rarely learn. Hands-on experience seems to go further.
I didn't take your reply as aggressive so don't worry for that. And your point is absolutely correct. No doubt about that. I just felt to help him at the time, so I answered his question. It's just that, helping a fellow member. But I'll keep your point in mind for the future:)

4.70 star(s) 80 Votes