4.00 star(s) 2 Votes

AclGrafix

Feb 19, 2018
not a bad game, too bad its 8-bit, i would have liked it to at least be 16-bit so you can see the h-scenes properly instead of 2 blobs stuck to each other with slight movement, also the fact it doesnt tell you in game what buttons to press is kinda frustrating, took me a few minutes just to figure out the main used buttons, although the game does seem to be catering more to gamepad users than keyboard users

D

Deleted member 719178

Anyone know how to get into the 'Enemy Room'? I've beaten the game, discovered every room, collected all the chests, and even started a new game to view the rewards it said was unlocked from the start yet the red blocks haven't budged.

dead00

Aug 7, 2017
Anyone know how to get into the 'Enemy Room'? I've beaten the game, discovered every room, collected all the chests, and even started a new game to view the rewards it said was unlocked from the start yet the red blocks haven't budged.
You can view it in the save you made after finishing the game.

Yanrishatum

Jun 4, 2018
You can view it in the save you made after finishing the game.
Are you sure? I finished the game as well, and the room didn't unlocked. Neither in new save or in post-win save. Plus instructions clearly state that it will unlock after you start new game (but given misinformation about teleport being on S, instead of actually being on C, I'm won't be surprised instructions here are wrong as well).

dead00

Aug 7, 2017
Are you sure? I finished the game as well, and the room didn't unlocked. Neither in new save or in post-win save. Plus instructions clearly state that it will unlock after you start new game (but given misinformation about teleport being on S, instead of actually being on C, I'm won't be surprised instructions here are wrong as well).
There was one other thing though. During the game there were some false portals which would teleport you to a room full of enemies. If you could clear the room, you'd end up in that enemy hall. Maybe that's how I managed to unlock it.

b800047

Jun 9, 2017
whoever uploaded this game has my eternal thanks for introducing an awesome x-rated metroidvania game
good alternative while i'm waiting for Alien Quest: Eva to be fully released

Reactions: Xol

ineedaname555

Jun 14, 2017
So many people finished already and i thought it was hard, guess im really crap at these kinds of games

A full save would be appreciated

ASTI

Jan 4, 2018
whoever uploaded this game has my eternal thanks for introducing an awesome x-rated metroidvania game
good alternative while i'm waiting for Alien Quest: Eva to be fully released
Do you know any more of them other then this and Alien Quest ?

Aazkaal

Dec 3, 2017
in «Spots» sub-menu contain clues how to obtain 7 «secret» scenes (like, for example, Dark Stalker and place where it can attack Eva). I manage to obtain 6 of them, but even on second playthrough I can’t obtain 6 one (right between «Perilous Bathing» and «Dark Stalker»; only clue — «Attempt to take the treasure in the lab wall». What can I miss?

SirTyrin

Feb 20, 2018
in «Spots» sub-menu contain clues how to obtain 7 «secret» scenes (like, for example, Dark Stalker and place where it can attack Eva). I manage to obtain 6 of them, but even on second playthrough I can’t obtain 6 one (right between «Perilous Bathing» and «Dark Stalker»; only clue — «Attempt to take the treasure in the lab wall». What can I miss?
The lab is a secret area off of where you end up when you get defeated, head east, you need the travel upgrades to get in though

b800047

Jun 9, 2017
Do you know any more of them other then this and Alien Quest ?
Castle Evil
Future Fragments (haven't tried it yet)
Demon's Sperm
Kurovadis
Eroico (i guess its metroidvania-like due to its elements)
Chronos Gate by azcat (took me awhile to find a decent copy)
Forest of the Blue Skin (all time favorite)
---------all by Grimhelm (awesome creator)
Dark Star
Dungeon & Maid
Alien Quest: Eve (still in development)
--------------------------------------------
Wolf's Dungeon (unfinished but still very good to say the least)
---------all by Libra Heart (i might as well add them due to their elements) (haven't finished or tried them all yet)
Succubus
Succubus Hunter
The Tower of Succubus
Castle of Succubus
Succubus - The Six Spells
---------------------------------------------
ViotoXica (not sure how far i've gotten but good to kick someone's ass in super easy mode XD)
Vitas Great Escape (haven't finished it either but very interesting)
Trigger Happy 1 & 2 by Royal ??? (Never played them but i'm pretty sure their good)

...that's pretty much it at the moment, as my memories serves...but yeah these are all I recommend to play at your leisure...and this is just the XXX-RATED METROIDVANIA-LIKE GAMES...
...as a sidenote BARRAGE! is another honorable mention as well as Echidna Wars DX, both were a bit of a B!$*H to complete...
...you can always check games under the "sidescoller" tag but these are ones I personally know and like...but take your pick...
...lets also not forget LAB Still Alive and LAB2 UndeR GrounD, top ten in my books...

Aazkaal

Dec 3, 2017
The lab is a secret area off of where you end up when you get defeated, head east, you need the travel upgrades to get in though
If you talk about big section, all zones of which named «laboratory» (with bluish-gray rock textures), nope, I did’t find anything here (it is my second playthrough, and yet again I can’t find it). Thank you anyway.

There must be something within the lab, which triggers this «spot». None of green or red chests cause anything on opening, so it must be something different. Either it something not that obvious (not «totally not suspicious bed in the middle of nowhere», more well-hidden), or I need to check my eyes yet again.

Yanrishatum

Jun 4, 2018
If you talk about big section, all zones of which named «laboratory» (with bluish-gray rock textures), nope, I did’t find anything here (it is my second playthrough, and yet again I can’t find it). Thank you anyway.

There must be something within the lab, which triggers this «spot». None of green or red chests cause anything on opening, so it must be something different. Either it something not that obvious (not «totally not suspicious bed in the middle of nowhere», more well-hidden), or I need to check my eyes yet again.
Not sure if that one, but maybe room in the right bottom part of the map, where there's a chest separated by a wall with one-tile opening, and portal leading to the chest? (You have to walk right next to the separating wall)

Reactions: Aazkaal

Aazkaal

Dec 3, 2017
Not sure if that one, but maybe room in the right bottom part of the map, where there's a chest separated by a wall with one-tile opening, and portal leading to the chest? (You have to walk right next to the separating wall)
Strange, I actually tried to move here more than once, and nothing happens, so I stopped bothering long ago (at first I even report it not work, and then decided to try again before going to sleep). Even now I just trying one more time simply out of desperation… and FINALLY it works. Maybe, you must not simply stand near, you must actually try to move further. It’s… just too complicated for its own good.

So, thanks. If somebody actually have same problem (which I think no many would), it can save them.

b800047

Jun 9, 2017
If anyone has a map with all the secret passages please post it, I would very much appreciate it and can someone also inform me where the "small ring in the hall" is (check in quests section)? These are the only things I'm missing so far...

Reactions: Xol
4.00 star(s) 2 Votes