4.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
Some people over at shared their save. "Arena" in the portals room is the one where you summon whatever non-boss you want. The save I grabbed is missing the Zoom item, which gives you a camera angle for the vagina. You can get it from one of the shopkeeper locations (backpack icons) near the center of the map.

Reactions: Pretentious Goblin

Chingonerio

Oct 1, 2017
Does someone know where they can find a full list of the 75 restraint motions in-game? A cursory search online didn't yield anything in particular for me, and I'm really curious as to what the 6 I'm missing could be. I can't imagine they'd all be contained between the last two bosses, so I'm assuming I'm missing something, like maybe some of the enemies have two restraint animations instead of just one, or you have to deliberately allow yourself to lose at the unique sex spots instead of shaking off your would-be assailants.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Edit: I discovered an enemy type not available in the Enemy Test Room called OM They look sort of like more advanced versions of the Tinman enemies. I'm not entirely sure where all of 5 (I assume) of them are, and they don't seem to actually be increasing the Achievement's tracker despite "NEW" flashing on screen when restrained by them, so I'm probably going to have to hunt them down little by little. That being said, I found one of them outside the "Inside the walls" Spot, but it looks like they randomly replace the Tinman enemies' spawns or something since I haven't been able to locate it there again.

Also, regarding the Enemy Test Room: Its red blocks are removed during a short scene triggered when you enter a room southeast of the Great Dancer boss fight room. I think Eva wonders if she's headed the right way in the scene and the game informs you that you can use the World Map from the Start Menu or Button 3 on the Gamepad to reorient yourself, and also informs you that you can now enter the Enemy Test Room.

There's no real need to find the "Unauthorized Access" teleporters and kill the enemies in their trap rooms to enter it- heck, it's impossible if you end up teleporting into the one trap that's full of flamethrowers. You should probably still look for them for map completion and adding their teleporters to the test room, though.

I'm also missing the SM Restraints Outfit and 4 squares from the revealed map achievement, though I don't see any open pathways on my save's map.

Edit: I started tinkering with the sample map in the Addon folder, and got quite a few things to spawn. I decided to check the ReadMe included and learned that the upload might be incomplete, as it's implied the game should've come with a data and setting folder that its free Map Editor needs. I guess it must've appeared to be bloat since the game itself doesn't need the files, as they're all encrypted in the two *.dxa files included.

Reactions: Xol and Aazkaal

ouden

May 29, 2017
I need some help. I managed to beat the queen, but after the fight I went to the last room where it says I should use the gun, but when I go to my inventory, I have no gun to equip. I should have gotten the gun from the fight or is it somwhere else?

Lorithas-Kun

May 2, 2018
so...if you press the 'i' button...key actually, you can bring up this thing and start typing stuff in, and pressing enter executes whatever command you provide, but does anyone know what the actual available commands are? I'm going to keep experimenting, but so far, I got nada.
Also, anyone know how to make gamepads work? It even has the option for them in the actual options menu, but I can't get mine to ...y'know...work.
Well, technically I'm using an XBONE controller, but...

ngulinv

Sep 16, 2018
I finished the game, completed all the bosses but still missing a scene H who can help me scene H where?

Gwaddan

Jan 1, 2019
I was wondering if anyone had a working save of this game, I have completed it by defeating the final boss and followed the guidance above RE the room just South East to the Great Dancer hall, but still cannot access the monster room, I have also tried the following console commands:
CastleEvil.exe+B2D7EC (float): X position
CastleEvil.exe+B2D7F0 (float): Y position

commands but still cannot access it.

Im thinking a copy of the completed save may be my best option :(

Also does anyone know where the last missing person is before the final boss?

Reapergod36

Jun 23, 2017
Anyone remember how to use sub-weapons? I came back to this game after a long time and can't figure it out.

EDIT: It's UP+Attack

sabbbo

Nov 5, 2018
need to know how i could temper with the files to get into the enemy test room area, beaten the game and nothing pops

previous "cheat codes" either didn't work or im just clueless (i tried to copy paste the commands from the previous pages into the bar that pops out when you press I)

also any guides on getting the bathing spot? i also need help with the outfit, just only need one more (i have the witch's clothing, martyr, tentacle clothing, casual clothing, t suit, body suit, bunny suit, nun and apron)

descil

Oct 21, 2019
I'm pretty sure I've beaten all the bosses but I cannot access the "ancient ruins" because I'm missing a lithograph, what might I be missing? If there's a comprehensive guide somewhere plz share.

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes