4.00 star(s) 2 Votes

lordlundar

Sep 30, 2017
So I know it's been a while since anyone posted, but has there been any new info on the game? Particularly a full map with the missing rooms and if anyone knows the location of the last spot (labelled as sleeping in a bed in the central area (rear of the parlor) and a definitive outfit guide I would be grateful.

Jan 18, 2023
Welp. Luckily, the 4 rooms nobody can find (including me) are not required to get all 11 outfits. Before you ask, none of them come from trading food items either. Nearly all of them you get by simply exploring thoroughly and checking every store menu. The one big exception is the outfit most will miss, as this is very easy to do.
Never-the-less I'll spoiler the information on it in case you want to bash your face into a wall until you figure it out yourself.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Lilitas72

Jan 21, 2020
How much of this game involves blood? I see that preview image where she's bleeding to death and I really hate that stuff. I assume it's very little since it isn't in the tags but if there's more than I'm not gonna bother...

Aazkaal

Dec 3, 2017
How much of this game involves blood? I see that preview image where she's bleeding to death and I really hate that stuff. I assume it's very little since it isn't in the tags but if there's more than I'm not gonna bother...
I think it's the only such case. And even in that case, she doesn't die.

Reactions: Lilitas72

nepSmug

Mar 24, 2019
How do you trigger the fifth Spot? The one about the bath. I assume it's the unique bathing spot in the waterways, the one where all the enemies are seperated from you by glass, but it's not doing anything no matter what I try.

nepSmug

Mar 24, 2019
Also, something not cool, the game says the Small Ring Lv4 is found in a secret room in the Hallway? It's actually in the room above the connecting room between where you fight Type07 and the room where the demon lady has set up a bed and bath.

Dec 16, 2018
From what I'm seeing on dlsite, the game got updated in November 2020, but only for JP version it seems.

It says (MTL'd):
  • "Nov/03/2020 Miscellaneous"
  • "Added double-width mode (previously 4-width mode)
    This revised version has been bundled in the form of beta version 1.08."
I don't know if that was a major update, but the JP game size is now 241.61MB, while the official EN version is still 116.19MB.

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes