4.00 star(s) 2 Votes

nightsight

Game Developer
Mar 25, 2019
ALL here is a 99 % complete save : ) it missing 1 weapons *think its club i sold it but it should have counted* messing last outfit hope someone found it

Dec 7, 2019
Hyall ,just wanna leave this question here ,is it ever gonna be possible by talented programers to port this awseome game to android ,would like to have fun also playing it on the phone ,thx

derakino999

Sep 30, 2017
Hyall ,just wanna leave this question here ,is it ever gonna be possible by talented programers to port this awseome game to android ,would like to have fun also playing it on the phone ,thx
Closest you can get is use the Steam Link app to stream it from your PC. Works like a charm for me.

New game featuring main character "play with eva" got released recently

Last edited:

Nitey

Mar 26, 2020
The game is a blast to play, but a pain in the arse to fully complete (100%).
I don't mean the H-scenes, those are pretty easy to get.
The painful part is map completion/achievements.

All in all, it's actually a really fun game and hardly punishes you for losing (so die as many times as you'd like).
+ Music is very good
+ Actually fun gameplay (you can pause any fight to spam recovery items)
+ H-Scenes are very easy to get (and skip if you so choose to)
+ Minor/few translation issues

- H-Scenes are also in 8-bit quality >_<
- Some boss defeat H-Scenes are so underwhelming
- Windowed mode doesn't work for my screen . . .
- Fullscreen mode breaks when I try to alt-tab

Some tips:
- If you're confused on controls, open "HowToPlay.png"
- The game tells you teleport is binded to "S" but it's really binded to "C" (power you unlock later)
- The fastest way to move in this game (that I've found) is to Jump+Teleport in quick succession while holding a direction
- Higher attack doesn't necessarily mean a certain weapon is better, it's just the damage per swing (some weapons swing faster than others) > I personally fancy the crowbar
- Same principle applies to sub-weapons > I believe the shuriken is best
- If you're lost on where you need to go, talk to the yellow hair girl in your home area.
- Here's a map image I found on ULMF if you're missing rooms

Reactions: jttth and Aazkaal

spectral

Jul 1, 2017
ALL here is a 99 % complete save : ) it missing 1 weapons *think its club i sold it but it should have counted* messing last outfit hope someone found it
How do I use this? I swapped it for my own save.dat but it still just loads my own saves.

spectral

Jul 1, 2017
Here's my save. High level, almost all the costumes, all the weapons, all the defeat scenes, and I think all the enemies and traps. There's stuff I can't find, like the last costume or the small ring.

shadowchaos5150

Mar 8, 2019
So, does anyone have a fully completed map? I'm 4 map squares & one costume away from completing all the non-animation achievements and I'd like to finish them off myself.

KOMBATzone

Oct 11, 2020
Here's my save. High level, almost all the costumes, all the weapons, all the defeat scenes, and I think all the enemies and traps. There's stuff I can't find, like the last costume or the small ring.
may i ask , this game bugged or somethin, some accessory can't be seen in my inventory after i bought it .how can i fix it

KOMBATzone

Oct 11, 2020
The game is a blast to play, but a pain in the arse to fully complete (100%).
I don't mean the H-scenes, those are pretty easy to get.
The painful part is map completion/achievements.

All in all, it's actually a really fun game and hardly punishes you for losing (so die as many times as you'd like).
+ Music is very good
+ Actually fun gameplay (you can pause any fight to spam recovery items)
+ H-Scenes are very easy to get (and skip if you so choose to)
+ Minor/few translation issues

- H-Scenes are also in 8-bit quality >_<
- Some boss defeat H-Scenes are so underwhelming
- Windowed mode doesn't work for my screen . . .
- Fullscreen mode breaks when I try to alt-tab

Some tips:
- If you're confused on controls, open "HowToPlay.png"
- The game tells you teleport is binded to "S" but it's really binded to "C" (power you unlock later)
- The fastest way to move in this game (that I've found) is to Jump+Teleport in quick succession while holding a direction
- Higher attack doesn't necessarily mean a certain weapon is better, it's just the damage per swing (some weapons swing faster than others) > I personally fancy the crowbar
- Same principle applies to sub-weapons > I believe the shuriken is best
- If you're lost on where you need to go, talk to the yellow hair girl in your home area.
- Here's a map image I found on ULMF if you're missing rooms
have any idea whay cause item missing in iventory ? i've got many item in equipment ,but some of them show as a blank and can't be chosen , what cause this problem ??~

OffPathGames

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2020
This game is really good, I wish the graphics were a little higher resolution, but it's actually a pretty solid metroid-vania.

Reactions: derakino999
Jul 16, 2020
The last outfit (S&M outfit) I got accidentally by getting imprisoned several times. Not sure how exactly it works. Beware that once you put it, it will be very difficult to take it off

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes