Others Completed Castle in The Clouds DX [Final] [Pixelteishoku, Libra Heart]

4.60 star(s) 12 Votes

BlackSage1990

Mar 16, 2023
Does anyone know what saving the Adventurers in the Ice Cave does? As far as I can tell there are 3 of them, and I guess they unlock an animation, but do they do anything else?

lordlundar

Sep 30, 2017
Does anyone know what saving the Adventurers in the Ice Cave does? As far as I can tell there are 3 of them, and I guess they unlock an animation, but do they do anything else?
iirc it's the primary quest for the area. Going to the guild after should get you a payout.

lordlundar

Sep 30, 2017
please tell me more specificaly.. i really want to play this game....
Simplest approach: Extract the zip file into C:. That should address it. If not, go into the "Castle in the Clouds DX" folder there and there will be another folder called "Castle in the Clouds". Cut that, go back up a level (which will be back into C:), and paste it.

Desver

Jun 6, 2023
an error code (0xc000007b) keeps appearing when I try to launch the game. can anyone help?
Updating the drivers for the video card usually helps. You can also try reinstalling DirectX. Another possible cause of this error is a damaged or missing Net Framework or Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable.

huak2123

Apr 3, 2019
can't believe that I entered the hell level without getting the double jump untill I found a wall with spike :WaitWhat:

Sonario

Oct 10, 2021
I have all three jewels (green, blue, red) but the rainbow barrier in the sky castle wont break. Why?

Lorien22

Jun 23, 2018
I'm sorry if I'm dumb and just missing something, but is there a way to walk UP stairs? you can walk down them fine, but the only way i can seem to get up is by jumping to the platform. I know that double jump is in the haunted mansion, but i cant get up the damn stairs

Edit: I figured it out, i was just being dumb

Last edited:

nuggetguy

May 19, 2020
I'm stuck in the desert. It's looping and I can't out. How do I get out of the desert? I already completed the ruins. help

RandOOd

Jun 2, 2022
I had the same issue, but it got fixed when i finished the other main quests first. I don't know if it was due to that fact or not, since map wise the dream room is like no:6 or something like that.
I have a save that beat the final boss but hasn't activated the ending and still get a black screen. Tried multiple times before and it never worked.
EDIT: It didn't properly register me completing the previous dream???

4.60 star(s) 12 Votes