Others Completed Castle in The Clouds DX [Final] [Pixelteishoku, Libra Heart]

4.60 star(s) 12 Votes

Neaaden

Sep 23, 2017
Hm, anyone else just get a generic app crash? Unable to open it. Event ID 1000, Faulting module path: C:\Windows\System32\ucrtbase.dll

jonadi

Aug 21, 2018
Currently stuck in water level. Infinite loop. Unable to escape. All I can do is drown, restart at the top of the level and immediately sink to my long and painfuil death. I think I have to restart the entire fucking game. What the fuck is this shit?
View attachment 1448155
you should be able to just jump out if you spam it. the guy did tell you not to go in here unitl you got the other shit too

as a last resort type spacebar and hit x on the map to exit the stage with no repercussions

Anzi

Jun 24, 2017
Is the game related to their other games, like Succubus Hunter, Tower and Sword of Succubus? Also what would be the order of the games and if the other are related between themselfs?

lordlundar

Sep 30, 2017
Is the game related to their other games, like Succubus Hunter, Tower and Sword of Succubus? Also what would be the order of the games and if the other are related between themselfs?
Not related to any titles, though the same can be said for Midnight Castle Succubus, also done by pixel and libra. As for order, none of the games are tied into each other so you can play them in any order you want.

Reactions: Anzi

Greg_

Mar 7, 2019
After clearing the Strange Room at the Inn, a new room I haven't seen in the previous version of the game appeared called the Peeping Room. I think it should unlock an other scene perhaps but game just freezes every time I try to sleep in that room. Anyone encountered this?

Edit

Never mind 3rd time was the charm, it's working properly now.

sumids

Jan 18, 2021
Put the extracted folder in the downloads part of your pc, the game wasn't opening, after I did that, it opened.

DomovoiHD

Nov 3, 2019
Strangely, I've never met/unlocked other playable characters even tho I'm fairly certain I did everything there is to do
Unless it's a difficulty thing? Or are they the post-game/new game+ content?

Last edited:

lordlundar

Sep 30, 2017
Strangely, I've never met/unlocked other playable characters even tho I'm fairly certain I did everything there is to do
Unless it's a difficulty thing? Or are they the post-game/new game+ content?
NG+. Starting a new game with a completed save starts you in a room with a variety of optional bonuses, two of which is the ability to play as the other characters.

Reactions: Xemnas999

DomovoiHD

Nov 3, 2019
NG+. Starting a new game with a completed save starts you in a room with a variety of optional bonuses, two of which is the ability to play as the other characters.
ah, I see, figured it's something like that. Unfortunately I deleted the game after beating it and I'd rather not play it all over again just for this

Layban23

May 15, 2021
This was a fun game and the soundtrack is excellent. Really didn't even bother with the H-scenes.

orcoboia2

Apr 22, 2021
Maybe i'm dumb and i just missed it... but is there a way to increase stats after a level up? There should be, right?
Also, how do i increase lust? [EDIT: nevermind about lust, i found out]

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 12 Votes