Others Completed Castle in The Clouds DX [Final] [Pixelteishoku, Libra Heart]

4.60 star(s) 12 Votes
Jan 18, 2021
OK, from a game design perspective the fight in the Desert Ruins is GARBAGE. You either need to make it so you can sit still on walls and NOT slide, or slow down the slide speed ala Mega Man X.

z3r0nx

Jun 17, 2017
OK, from a game design perspective the fight in the Desert Ruins is GARBAGE. You either need to make it so you can sit still on walls and NOT slide, or slow down the slide speed ala Mega Man X.
Did you get the wall climbing ability from the water cave? If you have this active, the main character will cling to walls, not slide down them.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

OrnSmo

Mar 18, 2018
WARNING!
Do not double K.O the boss. Don't know about the others but the water boss will hard ass lock all your save files.
Edit: Even starting a new game will keep your character locked in place.

Jan 18, 2021
Did you get the wall climbing ability from the water cave? If you have this active, the main character will cling to walls, not slide down them.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Kay-o, I did find the wall clinging gem now, but that brings to light another problem:
The maps should NOT say "100%" IF all of the items have not been obtained. If anything, have a signpost before the boss in question as a reminder to get the item from the Water Caves.

MrNTR

Jan 23, 2019
Where are the scenes for the other two characters? I have the characters now, but i haven't found what scenes work for them.
This has been asked many times but either no one wants to answer it or no one knows. According to a post on Steam, the scenes are in the gallery but not in the actual game yet.

lusciousboy01

Nov 15, 2017
If you're talking about excalibur, it's in the big map before entering the castle, not gonna tell you where exactly if you want to search it yourself.
I would actually appreciate some help with Excalibur's location.
I am searching for a while yet I couldn't find anything.

ZeroX4

Oct 10, 2021
I would actually appreciate some help with Excalibur's location.
I am searching for a while yet I couldn't find anything.
In same map that have entrance to the sky castle start running from left to right from bottom and you will find it

kjbkjbkhbkj

Aug 23, 2021
How do I get through this obstacle in hell? Is there some sort of ability with which I can get through that opening?

lordlundar

Sep 30, 2017
How do I get through this obstacle in hell? Is there some sort of ability with which I can get through that opening?
That's part of an area you have to go through to get to the boss. The movable pillar is a bait piece to make you think you have to move it to get the item.

kaizoman

Jan 15, 2019
Expanded Gallery, an extra character to change to in NG+ and a "boost room" at the start of NG+ like Midnight Castle Succubus has but also has a Boss Rush in it.
thanks. doesnt sound like enough to replay the game again.

4.60 star(s) 12 Votes