Others Completed Castle in The Clouds DX [Final] [Pixelteishoku, Libra Heart]

4.60 star(s) 12 Votes

Kameronn77x

Jul 6, 2020
Does anyone else go invisible after getting hit? Is that supposed to happen? I can't see the character at all but I can come back into 'existence' by jumping and swinging the whip

wyldstrykr

Nov 30, 2017
i got a black screen when using the strange room in the inn.
also its appears that the main character is required to the giant tree since she can only go through a specific wood platform and climb on the ceiling

kaizoman

Jan 15, 2019
im still wondering whats different between the "dx" version and the regular version.

KillEAK86

Feb 18, 2018
Currently stuck in water level. Infinite loop. Unable to escape. All I can do is drown, restart at the top of the level and immediately sink to my long and painfuil death. I think I have to restart the entire fucking game. What the fuck is this shit?
View attachment 1448155
You have to get the fins to swim underwater and defeat the scylla boss in on that lvl to get gills so you can walk underwater without drowning as for the stuck part just go in to your inventory and use the town map and then start grinding and and sleep at the inn and lvl up your stats str, con, agi, luc, / and hp costs 10,000 for +10 hp if you want to spend money on that and search the water cave for there are hidden areas in that lvl so search walls if you have the wall climbing and celling and rope climbing helps you get to some areas if you got them is should make things easier as well as getting the bladed chain wip for 50,000 and search other areas on the map if they are not 100% might be a secret or item that you missed and the scylla boss is a pain if you have a slow weapon hope this helps

Reactions: kilua88

ierichonus

Aug 18, 2018
Bossfight at demon girl's boobas is very cool idea. Game is fun, maybe not enough replayable content in city but still.

potatoboye

Mar 6, 2019
Does anyone have a clue on how i can get these 3 paths unlocked? I keep trying to jump in, but that just tps me to this teleporter, in which i cant get back in:confused:

EDIT: Nevermind, you just gotta jump in from the middle sector :p.. Thought I tried that already

1634157207026.png 1634157241290.png

Reactions: Xemnas999

flamhur

May 16, 2021
Beat this game earlier today, had a lot of fun with it even if some bosses kicked my ass repeatedly. Just disappointed that NG+ simply reuses the same sex scenes and the alt characters don't get their own.

Badoelol

Jun 26, 2020
thanks, I already played the DLsite version. but, this one looks like has more content. I hope the old save can be played as well.

anonon

Jun 13, 2018
can you go back to town after clearing the castle? all i get is credits and i dont want to reclear the entire last dungeon.

unrelated but, if youre getting a black screen for the stranage room, you have to wait a bit while there's still text on the screen.

Last edited:

Kiririn21

Dec 30, 2020
So there are two executables: game_s.exe and game_sfw.exe, which one that uncensored? Still confused

4.60 star(s) 12 Votes