Others Completed Castle in The Clouds DX [Final] [Pixelteishoku, Libra Heart]

4.60 star(s) 12 Votes

lordlundar

Sep 30, 2017
Maybe i'm dumb and i just missed it... but is there a way to increase stats after a level up? There should be, right?
Also, how do i increase lust? [EDIT: nevermind about lust, i found out]
When you level up you get points to allocate. go sleep at the inn (any bed choice will work) to allocate the points.

flame_bandit

May 31, 2018
im stuck after beating the boss in hell, i got red crystal but nothing happened? i traveled the whole map again but didnt see anything new

lordlundar

Sep 30, 2017
im stuck after beating the boss in hell, i got red crystal but nothing happened? i traveled the whole map again but didnt see anything new
There's 3 crystals. The red one in hell, a green one by beating the boss of the giant tree, then there's a blue one hidden in the heaven section. Once you have all three, go to the top of the giant tree are (you fight the boss about half way through) and you'll get a ride to the next area.

ZoqFotPik

May 20, 2017
Did we ever determine the game engine they used for this, or at least the "bin" data file format? I'm having a heck of a time trying to identify it. I know many of their previous games used Clickteam Fusion, but not this one. It's not Godot either, since they're still working on porting their older games to it.

lordlundar

Sep 30, 2017
can someone tell me what i am missing in this map ?

and how to find excalibur for sky castle boss ?
Bottom left of the map, there's three open marks there. They lead to one large room.

As for the Excalibur, it's in the rock maze just outside the castle proper. the guide with all the maps including a detailed one of where the sword is.

Necromancer85

Mar 17, 2018
Bottom left of the map, there's three open marks there. They lead to one large room.

As for the Excalibur, it's in the rock maze just outside the castle proper. the guide with all the maps including a detailed one of where the sword is.
thanks (y)

lordlundar

Sep 30, 2017
When you choose "Game Start" with a completed save on record you'll end up in a special room with a bunch or old men and chests. Two of which will allow you to change to the special characters. Then just press down + the change character button (Z on a keyboard, top button for most controllers by default)

wahnsinn

Aug 23, 2017
value is double or float I believe.

Does anyone know how to get CG12 and 18 in-game?
already have it unlocked in my gallery because I cleared the game, but seeing the animation without sound or context is lackluster.

edit: found 18 in heaven.
edit2: found 12 in ghost ship.
just tried, it's a double value.
(In case anyone's confused, this is for a program called Cheat Engine, which I have just confirmed can be used to cheat money in this game).

Super_TuanZi

May 29, 2021
Why do you double-click to run 'game_s' and 'game_sfw' there is no response to these two files?o_O (Please forgive me for the syntax error, because it is machine translation)

SylvanaHellsing

Mar 22, 2019
Why do you double-click to run 'game_s' and 'game_sfw' there is no response to these two files?o_O (Please forgive me for the syntax error, because it is machine translation)
I got the same problem, the exe doesn't work, even if I try to use the local emulator... How can I launch the game?

4.60 star(s) 12 Votes