Others Completed Castle in The Clouds DX [Final] [Pixelteishoku, Libra Heart]

4.60 star(s) 12 Votes

eppursimuove

Apr 21, 2018
Before I lose my mind trying to troubleshoot this on my own, let me ask: does this game really run at 30 fps? That's the framerate I'm getting, and it sucks because half the times I get hit, I can't see myself for the whole duration of the i-frames (which is, I'm assuming, because the sprite is flickering at 60 fps, so I get either only the visible frames or only the invisible frames).

[EDIT] Nevermind, fixed it. If anyone else is playing this on Linux with Lutris and is having the same issue, change the Wine version to "GE-Proton (Latest)" and you'll get the sweet 60 fps.

Last edited:
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Before I lose my mind trying to troubleshoot this on my own, let me ask: does this game really run at 30 fps? That's the framerate I'm getting, and it sucks because half the times I get hit, I can't see myself for the whole duration of the i-frames (which is, I'm assuming, because the sprite is flickering at 60 fps, so I get either only the visible frames or only the invisible frames).

[EDIT] Nevermind, fixed it. If anyone else is playing this on Linux with Lutris and is having the same issue, change the Wine version to "GE-Proton (Latest)" and you'll get the sweet 60 fps.
Thank you for the linux advice!

LimaLeah

Nov 11, 2021
does anyone know what the dev group(LibraHeart) has been of lately? They're apparently been working on another game for some years now but have went silent on all social and blogs since 2022 - early 2023

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
View attachment 3771304
Google translates the text as: "The graphics are complete.All we have to do is tie up." Which probably means they need to code all the graphics into the game or something like this...
Thank you for taking the time to copy and paste their post along with the image. I love LibraHeart's games and am very pleased they are still making more. I already know this one will be great. I'm guessing it's going to be a C*stlevania 3 h parody?

• Red Heart
Reactions: Redboi8

Redboi8

Mar 17, 2023
Thank you for taking the time to copy and paste their post along with the image. I love LibraHeart's games and am very pleased they are still making more. I already know this one will be great. I'm guessing it's going to be a C*stlevania 3 h parody?
No problem, mate! I thought the new game is gonna be something like a sequel to Castle in the Clouds, since the female protag is the same. But I'm just guessing, so who knows...

Last edited:
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
No problem, mate! I thought the new game is gonna be something like a sequel to Castle in the Clouds, since the female protag is the same. But I'm just guessing, so who knows...
Come to think of it, both our ideas are describing the same thing. C*stlevania 3 is the next sequel to the classic C*stlevania trilogy and one of the main characters is the hunter. I suspect our MC here will be a stand in for T*evor and we will get two other MCs that we can switch between.

Desver

Jun 6, 2023
Come to think of it, both our ideas are describing the same thing. C*stlevania 3 is the next sequel to the classic C*stlevania trilogy and one of the main characters is the hunter. I suspect our MC here will be a stand in for T*evor and we will get two other MCs that we can switch between.
This new game is called Lily Gaiden Succubus. It is a side-scroller (kind of like Castle of Succubus), but it has alternate routes (kind of like Rondo of Blood). Aii said a few years ago that the game would have 8 levels, but it's possible that number will be reduced. You can only play as Lily, Aii never mentioned any other playable characters. The version of the game that is currently available only has 5 levels, and it's pretty glitchy, especially if you try to take alternate routes.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Redboi8

Mar 17, 2023
This new game is called Lily Gaiden Succubus. It is a side-scroller (kind of like Castle of Succubus), but it has alternate routes (kind of like Rondo of Blood). Aii said a few years ago that the game would have 8 levels, but it's possible that number will be reduced. You can only play as Lily, Aii never mentioned any other playable characters. The version of the game that is currently available only has 5 levels, and it's pretty glitchy, especially if you try to take alternate routes.

Wow, it is THAT developed already? Do you know how long they are working on it in total?

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: dave143

Desver

Jun 6, 2023
The first post mentioning this game was published in . The game was scheduled for release in February 2020, but development has been delayed for several years.

• Wow

Redboi8

Mar 17, 2023
The first post mentioning this game was published in . The game was scheduled for release in February 2020, but development has been delayed for several years.
I bet something really nasty happened, because usually it didn't take so long for these devs to finish a game, if I'm correct...

• Angry
Reactions: dave143

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020

Thank you for sharing the Youtube spoiler. I look forward to playing this game as soon as it is finished.

Aii that he had occupational burnout syndrome.
That bites. I hope they have rekindled their love for making games.

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
I tried running the game but I just get an error that says "VCRUNTIME140.dll was not found" What do? :unsure:

4.60 star(s) 12 Votes