Others Completed Castle in The Clouds DX [Final] [Pixelteishoku, Libra Heart]

4.60 star(s) 12 Votes

eppursimuove

Apr 21, 2018
Before I lose my mind trying to troubleshoot this on my own, let me ask: does this game really run at 30 fps? That's the framerate I'm getting, and it sucks because half the times I get hit, I can't see myself for the whole duration of the i-frames (which is, I'm assuming, because the sprite is flickering at 60 fps, so I get either only the visible frames or only the invisible frames).

[EDIT] Nevermind, fixed it. If anyone else is playing this on Linux with Lutris and is having the same issue, change the Wine version to "GE-Proton (Latest)" and you'll get the sweet 60 fps.

Last edited:
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Before I lose my mind trying to troubleshoot this on my own, let me ask: does this game really run at 30 fps? That's the framerate I'm getting, and it sucks because half the times I get hit, I can't see myself for the whole duration of the i-frames (which is, I'm assuming, because the sprite is flickering at 60 fps, so I get either only the visible frames or only the invisible frames).

[EDIT] Nevermind, fixed it. If anyone else is playing this on Linux with Lutris and is having the same issue, change the Wine version to "GE-Proton (Latest)" and you'll get the sweet 60 fps.
Thank you for the linux advice!

4.60 star(s) 12 Votes