4.70 star(s) 49 Votes

Something6666

Oct 29, 2021
why i remember that there is one version that let you to the highest stage of the castle but in the main map there is only 2 point(i mean stage) and that stage is the first stage of this version that already done (1.0) i am sure it was like a month or two month ago that i remember oh and that first stage is like a revamp of this game that it already finish can someone explain this i am so confused like now because i can't find that version

Govow

Mar 24, 2021
Anyone got a save with the 4 keys right after the chapel boss? This is driving me crazy after 2hours I managed only once to get to the final stage and got obliterated. I think I will just pass on the true ending otherwise this boss is so BS

Berry Delight

May 17, 2024
Anyone got a save with the 4 keys right after the chapel boss? This is driving me crazy after 2hours I managed only once to get to the final stage and got obliterated. I think I will just pass on the true ending otherwise this boss is so BS
Here, one of the saves here should be right before the final boss on the true ending, though be ready to play some bullet hell type of game, with the only difference being - that instead of the cool futuristic spaceship shooting space lasers back, you're the green guy from the doodle jump*

Here + all the Paradise Keys and the books:

Voryen

Aug 2, 2017
Is this crushing chandelier even possible to do?

I hear a lot of people also tlaking about throwing a guy at a chandelier but I never encountered that in the chapel.

Facha1234

Mar 11, 2019
Is this crushing chandelier even possible to do?

I hear a lot of people also tlaking about throwing a guy at a chandelier but I never encountered that in the chapel.
That's bc you went ALL THE WAY DOWN from the vertical section instead of RIGHT. In other words, you went backwards and met the end of the corridor you are supposed to cross from left to right (don't worry: I did that, too :BootyTime:). Sadly, I think you can't evade it from the right side, but from the left one.

About this corridor: You can access it from the lower part of a big room way back (after the beginning of the corrupted section). From there, you'll meet the guy and a chandelier exactly like the one you're asking for. The only way to evade it is by throwing the guy below it.

For more directions, Here is the Chapel's layout.

Govow

Mar 24, 2021
Here, one of the saves here should be right before the final boss on the true ending, though be ready to play some bullet hell type of game, with the only difference being - that instead of the cool futuristic spaceship shooting space lasers back, you're the green guy from the doodle jump*
Thank you so much! It worked and I could enjoy the true end of the game, the doodle jump boss is much more enjoyable than the priestress nonetheless

Berry Delight

May 17, 2024
Excuse me good sir, how u get these datas if u can tell me please? Where's the room?
Its my old account, I just forgot the login info for it, so to answer your question, in the inverted chappel reach the lowest room (from the save room go right until you reach the save point, then go down and to the right until you reach the upside down door leading to the room with a bunch of statues, then take one last right), where there will be chandeliers falling on you from the celling. You throw a guy under the first one, second one you bait to fall and then jump over it, and finaly the third one - you also bait it to fall but insted jump on top of it and ride it up until it stops :
chandelier1.JPG
then you jump up and open the door with the researcher key :

chandelier2.JPG

And I believe that these would be the ones you're looking for :

chandelier3.JPG.png

TechCom

May 30, 2023
Annoying this doesn't support controllers. Not interested in playing mario jumping on moving platforms. That said my character was happy with the mimic girl in the box so I accept that ending!

Zane Carlson

Sep 22, 2023
Its my old account, I just forgot the login info for it
Oh man....
I remember how I always made a new steam account because I kept forgetting my login.
Made like 3 different accounts XD
So let me tell you there should be an option to change your password if you forgotten it.
It is right on the log in window/page in red "forgot password".
Any log in pages should have something like that so keep looking for it whenever you forget your passwords so you don't have to make a new account every time.
I hope this was helpful to you :)

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Berry Delight

May 17, 2024
Oh man....
I remember how I always made a new steam account because I kept forgetting my login.
Made like 3 different accounts XD
So let me tell you there should be an option to change your password if you forgotten it.
It is right on the log in window/page in red "forgot password".
Any log in pages should have something like that so keep looking for it whenever you forget your passwords so you don't have to make a new account every time.
I hope this was helpful to you :)
The problem for me was, that F95 doesn't hint on the email that was used during the registration, unlike google for example, that'll give you couple of the first and last symbols, so if you're the owner of the email, you'll know which one it is.

I tried all of the ones that I have and might've used to register and neither of them recieved the password reset message. So the problem was that I forgot the initial emai box that I used to register.

And when you try to reset password, you only need to input email, which isn't connected to the login in any way, so for example I log out from this acount, tried to log into my old one, get to "forgot your password?" and with my old login being apllied I type in my email. It automaticaly sends the password reset message for my new (this) account, instead of the one, which login I used for reset procedure.

Last edited:
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Zane Carlson

Sep 22, 2023
Berry Delight Moonwalker74
I know how the process works/goes, I've done it already myself before XD
But if you forgot your E-mail too then, well, I don't think I can help you then :/
I don't know why people create so many different E-mails anyway.
Maybe you should make a text document with all your E-mails in them or write them on a sticky note :)

4.70 star(s) 49 Votes