4.70 star(s) 49 Votes

Berry Delight

May 17, 2024
Berry Delight Moonwalker74
I know how the process works/goes, I've done it already myself before XD
But if you forgot your E-mail too then, well, I don't think I can help you then :/
I don't know why people create so many different E-mails anyway.
Maybe you should make a text document with all your E-mails in them or write them on a sticky note :)
I mean, the old one was relatively new, so no big deal. Regarding emails I only have like 3-4, and I tried them all, so... I really don't know what could be the issue anyway.

Dec 31, 2021
Can anyone tell me what to do with the book you get on the last level in the evil version I got the book and then I kept it till the lounge area instead of losing it in the weird bdsm area. sorry I dont know the names of anything.

Feb 7, 2022
Can anyone tell me what to do with the book you get on the last level in the evil version I got the book and then I kept it till the lounge area instead of losing it in the weird bdsm area. sorry I dont know the names of anything.
in the lounge area there was a large gate with a massive purple seal, if you approach it with the book you can open the seal and access the area behind it

MisterXM

Jun 12, 2023
I would like to translate this game into my mother tongue but I don't know how to do it. Could someone explain to me how to proceed?

imtayCAT

Jan 25, 2020
can you beat the final boss in mother's chapel with the cross equipped? I got past all the jumping bits to just end up with pink barbs blocking the path completely.

Sama変態

Jun 18, 2017
Well Poring made a new report. Apparently he's making a vampire survivors style game and the h scenes will be the ones on castle of temptation. It's a new attempt to make it to steam. That way he can make some money with steam sales while using the scenes from castle. If the project doesn't work out he will then start on a whole new game. Take care!

Succubus Hunter

Devoted Member
May 19, 2020
Well Poring made a new report. Apparently he's making a vampire survivors style game and the h scenes will be the ones on castle of temptation. It's a new attempt to make it to steam. That way he can make some money with steam sales while using the scenes from castle. If the project doesn't work out he will then start on a whole new game. Take care!
That is great news. I hope Prudeon doesn't hassle him again like they did with CoT. As soon as he releases a demo for his new game I will be playing it. (y)

Zane Carlson

Sep 22, 2023
what is your favorite demon in the castle mines is the green haired girl dressed as a nurse
Lady Doll - Dark dress with the cup
All the dolls in the workshop/garage room.
I'd include the maid doll too if she had an actual intercourse scene.

EDIT: Any of the statues but the petrification leaves a sour taste. Unless those aren't counted as characters.

Last edited:
4.70 star(s) 49 Votes