striking

Sep 28, 2021
Some scenes ideas:
Job like advertisement for bathhouse, which has to mixed bath with other guys.
Job like catwalk to wear less and less clothes.
Work in bar for dancing or advance to VIPs.
Truth or dare.
The app for doing exhibition task.
Nude model for painting.
Glory hole.
VR Games...

txx23

Aug 14, 2017
Some scenes ideas:
Job like advertisement for bathhouse, which has to mixed bath with other guys.
Job like catwalk to wear less and less clothes.
Work in bar for dancing or advance to VIPs.
Truth or dare.
The app for doing exhibition task.
Nude model for painting.
Glory hole.
VR Games...
muchas gracias
thankkk

ejadrien

Aug 8, 2017
I was a patron... I don't usually subscribe to erotic game creators.. But this one is worth it...

Was renewing my pledge each month but Then patreon decided my credit card ain't working anymore for some reason... And its not expired or anything like that... It works everywhere else but not on patreon.... Sucks a lot...

• Angry
Reactions: looseylucy

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
OK, but I would rather have a real man fuck and not a (kid).I like an old man with young girls.
only older is her boss and he isn't that much older than her. her parents get back eventually but no incest.

ionDivvy

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2018
only older is her boss and he isn't that much older than her. her parents get back eventually but no incest.
Lucas (her cafe boss) is 27, and Jason (her modelling boss) and the pool pervert are both in their late thirties.

Of course, it depends what age the player considers to be significantly older, but I'll be adding more sexual options with an age gap in the future.

DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
Exception Bug Fix
v0.13

File <installation folder>/game/script.rpy
Line 23775
pc "W-Well... I guess I understand."
should be
c "W-Well... I guess I understand."
or you get a "Sayer 'pc' is not defined" exception.

Woodstock_1983

Sep 16, 2020
Hi, I'm new to this site and mods and things like that. What I would like to know is using 7-zip,how can I download and use the mods that I keep seeing in game descriptions, can anyone give me a guide with pictures if possible on how to download and add the mods and scripts to the games please?

DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
Hi, I'm new to this site and mods and things like that. What I would like to know is using 7-zip,how can I download and use the mods that I keep seeing in game descriptions, can anyone give me a guide with pictures if possible on how to download and add the mods and scripts to the games please?
Pictures are not needed as the process is quite simple for Ren'py games.
  1. Download the mod archive file.
  2. Extract the archive file into the game installation folder and allow it to overwrite any files.
If the archive file is created correctly, it will have altered files to be copied into the installation folder and the "game" sub-folder.
For example: If your game is installed in "d:/My Games/Casual Desires". you would extract the archive into that folder. New files will be copied from the archive into that folder and the "game" sub-folder. The mod is now installed and you can run the game.

Remember: Do not confuse the game installation folder with the "game" sub-folder. The second is a sub-folder actually named "game" that is within the installation folder. So do not try to extract the archive into the "game" sub-folder. This confuses some people because the terms are the same.

I hope you find that clear and helpful. :unsure:

ashitanojoe

Oct 20, 2019
I was a patron... I don't usually subscribe to erotic game creators.. But this one is worth it...

Was renewing my pledge each month but Then patreon decided my credit card ain't working anymore for some reason... And its not expired or anything like that... It works everywhere else but not on patreon.... Sucks a lot...
You can also support him in

3.80 star(s) 57 Votes