ionDivvy

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2018
Chapter 15 Release (v0.15)

Win/Linux: -
Mac: -
Android: -

Changelog:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Enjoy! Please feel free to share what you thought of the new chapter. :)

Ryuji

Jul 18, 2017
Can you go lesbian only?
PS: I am looking for good games that you can go lesbian-only route (it's hard to find good ones), I am still going to play this one if you don't have it (it got me interested anyways), just not right now, because I am in a mood for lesbian games right now.

Reactions: DanSan1981

Deleted member 2553135

Jul 3, 2020
Can you go lesbian only?
PS: I am looking for good games that you can go lesbian-only route (it's hard to find good ones), I am still going to play this one if you don't have it (it got me interested anyways), just not right now, because I am in a mood for lesbian games right now.
Yes, you can go lesbian only. You will have to activate it as soon as you start the game (I believe it is in the settings).

ClockworkGnome

Sep 18, 2021
Yes, you can go lesbian only. You will have to activate it as soon as you start the game (I believe it is in the settings).
Conversely, you can just play normally and make the right choices and still be lesbian. I think there might be one straight scene (where someone other than the main character has sex with her boyfriend), but the main character never has to see a single dick if you don't want her to.

Reactions: HunterSeeker

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Casual Desires [v0.15] [ionDivvy] crunched
Original / Compressed Size PC*: 1,46 GB / 476 MB - CasualDesires-0.15-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 1,43 GB / 442 MB - CasualDesires-0.15-mac-crunched.zip
= ~32,6% of the original size, image/video quality 80% (png 90%)/60%

Download (PC*/Mac): - - Gofile

(y) My compressious likeses! (y) Give them to us you filthy little pervertses! :p

This compression is unofficial and untested, use it at your own risk.
The compressing process reduces the quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 59 Votes