Adamski99

Jan 14, 2023
Liking this so far but frustrating that the dialogue and semi opaque background covers so much of the renders and they are worth seeing .... Is game missing a hide button or am I missing something obvious?

AceOfNiagara

May 1, 2020
Liking this so far but frustrating that the dialogue and semi opaque background covers so much of the renders and they are worth seeing .... Is game missing a hide button or am I missing something obvious?
With renpy games, the h key is used (or middle mouse click) to hide the dialogue box so you can view the scene. Just hit h again, or click, to get the dialogue box to return so you can continue.

ionDivvy

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2018
The next release contains an updated textbox and UI:

textbox.png

Of course, this is still subject to change depending on feedback, but the new design should make it easier to see the renders without manually hiding the textbox.

Adamski99

Jan 14, 2023

View attachment 2413511

Of course, this is still subject to change depending on feedback, but the new design should make it easier to see the renders without manually hiding the textbox.
Thanks very much.... I should have said by the way that I am playing the android version on a smartphone on its side ....

Adamski99

Jan 14, 2023
With renpy games, the h key is used (or middle mouse click) to hide the dialogue box so you can view the scene. Just hit h again, or click, to get the dialogue box to return so you can continue.
Thanks very much.... I should have said by the way that I am playing the android version on a smartphone on its side ....

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017

View attachment 2413511

I think completely transparent dialogue box with white text, black outline is the best. There is a reason why many games use it.

DDL

Jan 8, 2021
Does anyone knows where to find the pdf walkthrough? I remember there's one but it's gone from the thread.

sufang828

Apr 26, 2021
Hey, everyone! Chapter 17 is now in its final stages of development, and will be released early for Patrons between March 29th to 31st, with the public release to follow five days later.

This is a little bit later than anticipated, but I hope the extra development time will make this chapter's sex scenes even more enjoyable.

If Violet is invited to the strip poker night, she will be joined by her boyfriend and Lucas. The older man from the swinger events was also considered as a potential participant, but since Violet might not be acquainted with him (depending on the player's choices), her boyfriend and Lucas are the two I felt were most appropriate. Perhaps Rita will finally be able get a taste of Violet's boyfriend, too? :)

The delivery scenes also see a more sexual outcome, as the driver falls victim to Rita's attempts at seduction. Similar to the pizza delivery scenes from earlier in the game, this will eventually culminate in full sex in the near future.

_

I'll be posting one more development update before the chapter's release. Additionally, since there was a significant delay between this post and the previous one, I may also release an extra article regarding my upcoming side project, which is set to have its first version released in mid-April.

I hope you look forward to playing soon! My apologies for the wait.

nitkonikic

Sep 17, 2018
Getting trojan alert from BitDefender as well.

Gofile download. Assuming it's false positive, but waiting on v0.17 before downloading again.

3.80 star(s) 59 Votes