Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Casual Desires [v0.17] [ionDivvy]

COMPRESSED: Win/Linux/Mac

Last edited by a moderator:

LochRaven

Jun 16, 2020
Updates always tend to feel too short for this one. That does speak to the quality of it though, always leaves you wanting more. Enjoyed it nonetheless. Kudos to the Dev, looking forward to the next one.

BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
"...ever-escalating road of perversion and depravity." Hmm I don't see incest, beastiality, scat, or loli tags so apparently it doesn't escalate very much. Probably another "safe for Patreon" snorefest.
No reason to judge prematurely, the game's free to try, nothing holding you back from getting an actual impression of the product.

Reactions: aloren and sadfuck

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
CasualDesires-0.17
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

ionDivvy

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2018
The file "game\audio\effects\camera3.mp3" is infected with "Trojan.GenericKD.65758896" the compressed version is not.
Bitdefender has been flagging this as a false positive for some reason. The file itself has not changed since the very first release of the game.

Regardless, I've replaced it with a different sound effect in the 0.17b bugfix update, which removes the issue for Bitdefender users.

NeoGyvr1

Oct 23, 2020
The file keeps getting blocked each place I download from, saying it has a virus. I have Bitdefender. I thought this was fixed.

Pif paf

Engaged Member
Feb 5, 2018
Bitdefender has been flagging this as a false positive for some reason. The file itself has not changed since the very first release of the game.

Regardless, I've replaced it with a different sound effect in the 0.17b bugfix update, which removes the issue for Bitdefender users.
Any time frame for uploading the fixed version, please?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
"...ever-escalating road of perversion and depravity." Hmm I don't see incest, beastiality, scat, or loli tags so apparently it doesn't escalate very much. Probably another "safe for Patreon" snorefest.
well mc and her friends qualify as lolis if you really want that.

Reactions: Udayana
3.80 star(s) 59 Votes