Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
v .17 won't play. Dwnld twice. dbl click cursor goes round few times, stops and nothing,
Ensure the game has both the 'lib' and 'renpy' folders as well as 'game' inside the main folder -

I've had a few games recently where either the extraction broke or faulty build or something but for whatever reason the supplemental python libs were missing yet the core game intact - theyd have this same symptom; application startup just times out.

Also, if it exists, delete 'persistent' in CasualDesires-0.17-pc\CasualDesires-0.17-pc\game\saves AND AppData\Roaming\RenPy\Desire-1664753596

Reactions: robert ash

ClockworkGnome

Sep 18, 2021
Yes. In the next chapter, Rita will be able to decide whether she has romantic feelings for a specific character. In Violet's case, confessing to her will result in her leaving Nick to be with Rita instead.
Is it an exclusionary choice where picking one will discourage scenes with others, or will it be a relatively casual relationship where she's still cool with you seeing other people?

robert ash

Jun 23, 2018
Ensure the game has both the 'lib' and 'renpy' folders as well as 'game' inside the main folder -

I've had a few games recently where either the extraction broke or faulty build or something but for whatever reason the supplemental python libs were missing yet the core game intact - theyd have this same symptom; application startup just times out.

Also, if it exists, delete 'persistent' in CasualDesires-0.17-pc\CasualDesires-0.17-pc\game\saves AND AppData\Roaming\RenPy\Desire-1664753596
Absolutely correct! Thanks. Unzipped with a different programme and the missing lib and renpy folders are there!

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Pr0GamerJohnny

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.17 + Gallery by Azk66 + WT by JokerLeader

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

PLEASE don't @ me or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

(if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)
Mega

Size 459 MiB

Come find me on Discord:
Updated my android port.

Reactions: hyperjack38

ionDivvy

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2018
Is it an exclusionary choice where picking one will discourage scenes with others, or will it be a relatively casual relationship where she's still cool with you seeing other people?
There will be further options determining the type of relationship she can enter. She can pick a traditional, exclusive relationship, or it can be more of a casual open-relationship where both of them are still allowed to have sex with others. In Violet's case, she would be pretty comfortable with either of these.

Rita can also stay single, so players who aren't interested in her having a girlfriend or boyfriend can easily avoid said feature.

AelphysTerra

May 13, 2020
There will be further options determining the type of relationship she can enter. She can pick a traditional, exclusive relationship, or it can be more of a casual open-relationship where both of them are still allowed to have sex with others. In Violet's case, she would be pretty comfortable with either of these.

Rita can also stay single, so players who aren't interested in her having a girlfriend or boyfriend can easily avoid said feature.
It's this wealth of options that makes this one of the best VNs around. Obviously while the overall story is linear you still have a lot of wiggle room. Do you want Rita to enter a steady relationship with one of her friends? Check. Do you want Rita to jump the bones of every woman she comes across? Sure. Far better than forcing certain scenes or themes on the player.

n4n007

Oct 11, 2019
Bitdefender has been flagging this as a false positive for some reason. The file itself has not changed since the very first release of the game.

Regardless, I've replaced it with a different sound effect in the 0.17b bugfix update, which removes the issue for Bitdefender users.
You know you could just send the file to bitdefender to let them resolve it if it really is just a false positive.

Yomio

Nov 13, 2022
Another disappointing update, I have unfollowed this game, I don't have any hope for further development :(Another disappointing update, I have unfollowed this game, I don't have any hope for further development :(

• Haha
Reactions: sava75

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
This was a surprisingly fun game! I'm rarely a fan of corruption, but thus far this game has sidestepped the deluge of exploitation and humiliation that usually swamps this sort of story. It would be nice if the game had a little more content specifically for an innocent route, but that's clearly not the main focus of the game so I'll take what we can get.

I'm definitely intrigued enough that I want to see where this is going. Good luck on the game!

3.80 star(s) 59 Votes