theneedle

Mar 25, 2019
Art style on this one looks refreshing and unique.
Gonna hold off for a couple updates and enjoy it when it has a couple more content tags.

Reactions: Carrotsteam
Oct 8, 2019
Well that day was shorter than expected but all good things. I like Chloe but I do find it odd that she is just "Professor Chloe", I think she needs a last name. Loved the dress for Ellie though. Hoping Ester shows up in the next update.

Reactions: Carrotsteam

Carrotsteam

CatchTheBunny Creator
Game Developer
Feb 13, 2021
Well that day was shorter than expected but all good things. I like Chloe but I do find it odd that she is just "Professor Chloe", I think she needs a last name. Loved the dress for Ellie though. Hoping Ester shows up in the next update.
Hi, An Ace Among Men! Thank you for such strong attention to our game. As a reward a little spoiler - yes, Ester is going to take a pretty big part in the next update, can't say more.

Reactions: An Ace Among Men

weretiger

Apr 24, 2020
Nice update, but these updates should have more content. The images are very nice and I am looking forward to slowly see more sexual scenes too...

eightypercent

Apr 2, 2020
I really wanted to like this VN... I like the artwork, I like the story... but the music is worse than terrible. If the music was much better, I could over-look the cringy grammar. Sorry, I don't generally write negative comments, but that music :(

Reactions: rossi222

Tonyloco

Aug 11, 2020
While I think that the art is nice, the girls are mostly cute, the story seems to be more a rush to the end rather than a story with options based on choices.

Besides the BJ scene I really don't see impact in the story by the choices, you seem to end in the same scenes anyway, even if the characters supposedly hater you or not the outcome seems to be exactly the same, the story feels too railroaded, the character seems to focus too much on a character and ignore the rest of them, while I would rather have your choices allow you to focus on other charterers that might have be more interesting for different players.

Beside that the story hard to believe in some parts IMHO, your little sister hates you for a forced BJ, but still asks you to take her to the pool, she goes with you to shop things and asks you to get her clothes ?
I don't really see any consequences of your acts.

Another one for example is that the goth girl, she's supposed to be a very good chemist but still has to sell her drugs on her own, and has a boss/organization who wouldn't let her leave the job?
what kind of organization boss allows his prized drug make go and sell her drugs on her own, and risk being caught?
not to mention he would most likely make sure she doesn't has any monetary issues that might have her run away.

I think the game has a lot of potential, and I do like the drawings of the characters, it's just that the story really needs to be reworked in my opinion.

Reactions: SonicBoom

Skargaroth

Oct 19, 2020
Liked what's been made so far. Even with the odd spelling error here and there. Looking forward to future updates

VNwhiteknight

Sep 21, 2020
Beside that the story hard to believe in some parts IMHO, your little sister hates you for a forced BJ, but still asks you to take her to the pool, she goes with you to shop things and asks you to get her clothes ?
I don't really see any consequences of your acts.
TBF the Forced BJ scene is a bad ending as the story most likely logically would not be able to continue after it
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

theCircle57

Dec 8, 2017
Remove the text fade animation as it stops the player from clicking to the next text.

There's already a text speed slider in the options. No need to force the player to read slowly.

EDIT:

For those that want it removed, it's under the "Custom Styles" section in screens.rpy.

Either remove both sections that replace config.show and config.hide or just comment/remove the calls to renpy.transition(dissolve)

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 32 Votes