sexypeanut

Jun 30, 2020
What do you mean?
The MC meets the stepsister for the first time after the game starts. Many stepcest games have the MC and their stepsibling growing up together.
Here, the sister is basically a new woman in his life that he'll have to share a home for some time. They don't have the familiarity and love of siblings. And that makes everything less weird

Last edited:

Joe Banana

Feb 5, 2018
The game is quite nice. Obviously, not much content yet, but looks promising. The only bad thing I can say about it is the VN format - having a fixed number of days with fixed events for each day which are often mutually exclusive is the worst possible way to go. Sandbox with access to all content in a single playthrough would be much much better - allowing you to focus on the characters you prefer, having the ability to replay the scenes you want, whenever you want, instead of saving at every choice and then trying to follow every branch. Hopefully, the dev chooses to go that way now, while the game is still small enough to make such rework feasible...

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
The MC meets the stepsister for the first time after the game starts. Many stepcest games have the MC and their setpsibling growing up together.
Here, the sister is basically a new woman in his life that he'll have to share a home for some time. They don't have the familiarity and love of siblings. And that makes everything less weird
Ok, now I'm even more confused. My comment simply meant to show displeasure at the stepcest being a thing instead of "realcest"", which I dislike as I'm opposed to this constant "let's include this very taboo thing BUT let's tip top around it". And I don't understand whether you want it at all and possibly in specific way?

Reactions: Orlox

sexypeanut

Jun 30, 2020
Ok, now I'm even more confused. My comment simply meant to show displeasure at the stepcest being a thing instead of "realcest"", which I dislike as I'm opposed to this constant "let's include this very taboo thing BUT let's tip top around it". And I don't understand whether you want it at all and possibly in specific way?
Ah, now I got it. Yeah, the game tiptoes around it.
As I'm not a fan of incest, this doesn't really bother me that much... but I'd plan on going for Elena instead

Carrotsteam

CatchTheBunny Creator
Game Developer
Feb 13, 2021
I'm not sure if my eyes are playing tricks on me or if the devs did an update on the characters in the banner...

I previously commented that some of the character faces were similar but all 5 faces are now certainly unique.

If I'm right. Kudos! If I'm wrong, then I'm definitely retarded.
Hi, aexiel! Our artist did a great job on the redesign of our characters.

Reactions: linkinn

Carrotsteam

CatchTheBunny Creator
Game Developer
Feb 13, 2021
Hi, Jacob VK! The game is still very small and the decisions you make often speak for themselves. The game may be reworked in the future, so for now, the developer created walkthrough mod doesn't exist.

Carrotsteam

CatchTheBunny Creator
Game Developer
Feb 13, 2021
OK, I have tried both methods, using Terminal and using Ren’Py. Just to make sure that I am not being an idiot (well, not ALL the time anyway), I also tried both methods with other games and the methods work as described. However, they still both fail with Catch the Bunny. Terminal indicates that the required platform files are absent.

For now, this game is broken for Mac players with no workaround (thus far identified). Looking forward to this being resolved by the Dev in the future.
Hi, Neoempiricist! We are very sorry that this happened. We will try to solve this problem in the future by making some changes in the next update, we can not say that this will help, but we will work hard on this problem.

Carrotsteam

CatchTheBunny Creator
Game Developer
Feb 13, 2021
The game is quite nice. Obviously, not much content yet, but looks promising. The only bad thing I can say about it is the VN format - having a fixed number of days with fixed events for each day which are often mutually exclusive is the worst possible way to go. Sandbox with access to all content in a single playthrough would be much much better - allowing you to focus on the characters you prefer, having the ability to replay the scenes you want, whenever you want, instead of saving at every choice and then trying to follow every branch. Hopefully, the dev chooses to go that way now, while the game is still small enough to make such rework feasible...
Hi, Joe Banana! We are considering this option, but it depends on how many players want SandBox format for the game. We are going to conduct polls and find out the opinion of our audience, but the game will continue to exist in the VN format for now.

Reactions: Joe Banana

archoniq

Sep 14, 2017
What seems to be russian -> english translations could use a once-over by a proofreader. but otherwise art and general feel of the game is really nice so far.

Edit: typo. While he's at it he can go over my comments too I guess.

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
Thanks for your answer. Sadomasochism isn't something that I like. But the romantic route sounds good to me (in fact really good). Regarding Laurel, I'm pretty sure I've avoided the femdom route (I hope that in this case it also ends up on a more romantic route)
Honestly, dev's commentary notwithstanding, what we had so far doesn't really cry harassment or dom route to me.

The cellphone pic & nickname, not to mention the dialogue when he does the breast massage, they make his protestations all sound pretty half-hearted at best and like so much lip service (and blatant lies), that any misgivings are more about being affraid of Laurel's (ex-?)husband, who apparently caught then messing around in the past already, than real disapproval of her requests.

Neoempiricist

Oct 23, 2020
Hi, Neoempiricist! We are very sorry that this happened. We will try to solve this problem in the future by making some changes in the next update, we can not say that this will help, but we will work hard on this problem.
Thank you Carrotsteam, much appreciated.

3.80 star(s) 32 Votes