Sterkh90

Sep 18, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It turns out Ellie is so big. I thought it would be pretty petite. Or am MC petite? In the scene with Soyun, he looked quite tall.

Reactions: Grelk

aexiel

Sep 5, 2018
I'm not sure if my eyes are playing tricks on me or if the devs did an update on the characters in the banner...

I previously commented that some of the character faces were similar but all 5 faces are now certainly unique.

If I'm right. Kudos! If I'm wrong, then I'm definitely retarded.

Reactions: Carrotsteam
Jan 17, 2018
Hi, CrazzzedCat! We searched for and found a bunch of ways to avoid this problem:
"1. Play the game through terminal: Open terminal -> drag the game.sh file into terminal and press enter: game will play

2. Play the game through the Renpy launcher:
Make a folder called "Projects folder" and drag your renpy game's folder into it
Download the latest version of renpy (free online) -> Open the Renpy Launcher -> click on preferences (its just below the launch project button) -> change projects directory to the "Projects folder" -> return -> refresh your projects -> game should appear -> Launch project and you should be able to play the game

3. If you can do method number 2. There is a way of just making a mac app from the PC folder. (this is convenient for games that update their mac version slower)
Open the renpy launcher and highlight the game you want to convert. Then click build distributions (should be under the actions tab). Go to Build packages and only have the macintosh option selected then click build. It will make you a zip file that contains a single mac app."
https://f95zone.to/threads/mac-catalina-support.49674/post-3289350
These are good tips, but none of them work for me for some reason

Reactions: CrazzzedCat

johanes

May 14, 2017
Where the hell did this came from... didnt even cross my mind to compare borscht to communism but fuck it now im thinking about it and its gonna stay in my head for the rest of my life. way to ruin Seikon no Qwaser for me >.>

DarkSithLord47

Mar 10, 2019
So tempted to try out this game but since its still in early stage i have no choice but to wait more.Original and fantastic artwork from what i can see,gonna give it a go in a few months and see what's what.Good luck dev!

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
Find it amusing the mc is apparently short on money which is why he thinks he must work for Laurel but he could easily sue her for work place harassment and probably get a decent settlement. xD

Get that cash mc!
Honestly, the nickname and image in his cellphone make abundantly clear where the MC's true priorities with Laurel are.
Little aside, immensely relieved the moment she turned out not to be the brand new stepmom, bullet dodged! ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: Carrotsteam

Neoempiricist

Oct 23, 2020
Thank you for this. I will try both workarounds and let you know if either/both are successful.
OK, I have tried both methods, using Terminal and using Ren’Py. Just to make sure that I am not being an idiot (well, not ALL the time anyway), I also tried both methods with other games and the methods work as described. However, they still both fail with Catch the Bunny. Terminal indicates that the required platform files are absent.

For now, this game is broken for Mac players with no workaround (thus far identified). Looking forward to this being resolved by the Dev in the future.

Neoempiricist

Oct 23, 2020
Where the hell did this came from... didnt even cross my mind to compare borscht to communism but fuck it now im thinking about it and its gonna stay in my head for the rest of my life. way to ruin Seikon no Qwaser for me >.>
Borscht is native to Russia, Ukraine and Poland and each sees it as their soup (there are subtle variations). The Ukraine and Poland do not consider themselves as communist (any more). Borscht is indeed tasty and healthy! I suppose that I should not mention that China is communist otherwise you might also lose your appetite for all that Chinese food too! Culinary communism in the kitchen!

johanes

May 14, 2017
Borscht is native to Russia, Ukraine and Poland and each sees it as their soup (there are subtle variations). The Ukraine and Poland do not consider themselves as communist (any more). Borscht is indeed tasty and healthy! I suppose that I should not mention that China is communist otherwise you might also lose your appetite for all that Chinese food too! Culinary communism in the kitchen!
thanks for the attempt but that isnt wat i meant by my comment. the discussion just went from 1 to 100 real fast. from talking about something smells good to then communism, the topic just came out way out from left field.

Reactions: sexypeanut

sexypeanut

Jun 30, 2020
Just played it.
The art is really great and the girls are cute. I was surprised there are some animations (blinking). Hope the h-scenes will be, too!
I like Elena (the red-haired girl) the most.

Now, the story is quite confusing. Some points I've noticed:
1. Why would a father marry someone and tell his only son (one he still pays for school and living when necessary) afterward? No "Hey Joe, I've met this great woman and I might go out with her more and more." or talking about her? Who does that?
2. Following it, why have the MC and his future stepmom and sister never met before? Not a single dinner or marriage ceremony? The father talks about his son for an entire week to his new stepdaughter, but won't do the same with his own son about her?!?
3. Where is stated that Ellie and her mother are Russians (or at least the mom)? Ellie isn't even a common name there.
4. The relationship between MC and Seuyon (I think it's her name) feels rushed. She even tells him they never had a conversation before - and suddenly they're all talky and close?
5. The MC having his previous boss saved as 'Milkers' when she abused him feels really creepy. He even says she molested him! I'd say having her seduced him instead would make it more palatable (and sensical, since no one in their right mind would return to a place one was molested)

Also, the borscht scene has Ellie calling the MC 'Joe', even when I've chosen another name for him.

AL.d

Sep 26, 2016
What if I want to partner with whatshername in the drug business? The options are either be a gullible fool or be a silly macho caricature with anger management issues. What happened to just being smart?

Seems a recurrent issue in this. Even with the main girl, there are a fuckton of layers between spoiling the shit out of her and abusing her.

Neoempiricist

Oct 23, 2020
thanks for the attempt but that isnt wat i meant by my comment. the discussion just went from 1 to 100 real fast. from talking about something smells good to then communism, the topic just came out way out from left field.
I think I realised that. I was indulging in a little self-amusement at your expense, mea culpa, but your meaning was actually clear!

Reactions: johanes
3.80 star(s) 32 Votes