Pelican!

Apr 15, 2019
So far I like this game, wish there was bigger updates that take longer to come out rather than having to redownload the game for an extra 3 scenes but its worth it tbh

My favorite character is the boss, shes perfect.

Carrotsteam

CatchTheBunny Creator
Game Developer
Feb 13, 2021
The old ester and eva is much better, just don't know why change that(n)
Hi, w123t4! We got a lot of complaints about the same body types among our characters, so to change this we had to make a massive redesign. We are very upset that you did not like the new version, we advise you to follow the development of the project, the opportunity to change clothes of our characters is included in our plans for the future.

Reactions: Hengi

Lebeaubrun

Oct 27, 2019
I feel like the MC is very inconsistent, hes obviously a pervert but gets mad any time a girl make advances towards him and sometimes has a very short violent temper.

Reactions: EZ8lt and laliandra

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
Gotta say the art is pretty cute, not sure if it'll hold up for me when you get to the juicier parts, but we'll see. The writing feels a bit clumsy though. Not necessarily in a bad way, more like a non-native.

spooner12

Feb 5, 2021
I tried v0.1 a week or so ago, seemed great (but short).
However the sister had a realy fucked up face during the BJ scene (I think it was something about the eyes), she looked like she was straight out a horror movie.

Carrotsteam

CatchTheBunny Creator
Game Developer
Feb 13, 2021
I tried v0.1 a week or so ago, seemed great (but short).
However the sister had a realy fucked up face during the BJ scene (I think it was something about the eyes), she looked like she was straight out a horror movie.
Hi, spooner12! It was fixed on the first day after 0.1 release.

tryatry

Jul 17, 2017
Hi, w123t4! We got a lot of complaints about the same body types among our characters, so to change this we had to make a massive redesign. We are very upset that you did not like the new version, we advise you to follow the development of the project, the opportunity to change clothes of our characters is included in our plans for the future.
Your original concepts were great, every character had great art and that was the main appeal of the game. Please don't let a few haters derail your project and maybe do a poll or something before you completely change your game. The art is great and it pains me to see it worsen. Good luck to you all

shadowalk

Oct 5, 2017
The android port doesn't seem to work. It loads up but you cant tap start game or any options its just stuck on catch the bunny main page

Carrotsteam

CatchTheBunny Creator
Game Developer
Feb 13, 2021
The android port doesn't seem to work. It loads up but you cant tap start game or any options its just stuck on catch the bunny main page
Hi, shadowalk! Could you tell us what android device you have? This would help in solving the problem. Thanks.

Last edited:

Carrotsteam

CatchTheBunny Creator
Game Developer
Feb 13, 2021
Ah sorry. Samsung Galaxy s20 5g.
Hmm, we don't even know what to do. We assumed you had an old version of android, but it shouldn't be the case. The buttons we're using are png. Thus it can be a little difficult to click on them, we advise you to try again. If this does not help, we recommend waiting for the next update, in which we will try to improve the situation with Android devices.

3.80 star(s) 32 Votes