EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
And I'm done. The moment that the most annoying bitch turned out some "gangsta", which is especially funny given that she moved into a completely new city as well, and the MC decides to bend to her like a little bitch, on both routes, this died for me.

Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
And I'm done. The moment that the most annoying bitch turned out some "gangsta", which is especially funny given that she moved into a completely new city as well, and the MC decides to bend to her like a little bitch, on both routes, this died for me.
i agree i also cant stand the boss even after i keep saying no to her

Carrotsteam

CatchTheBunny Creator
Game Developer
Feb 13, 2021
Hi, EZ8lt! The photo of her was taken for a reason, so in the future, Eva may become the one who bends. ;)

harrySKLI12

Jul 2, 2019
Also getting a trojan warning for this game, tried mega and workupload and both zips were stopped by the microsoft antivirus for "Wacatac.B!ml"

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
With the new update I also get a trojan warning (TR/Dropper.Gen) for the 32-bit executable for pc. Interestingly last update's 32-bit executable does not trigger my antivirus software.

If it is a known problem (false positive) with ren'py, maybe exclude the 32-bit executable from the package to reduce the number of alarms caused. Most people should use 64-bit-systems today anyway.

Edit :
see https://f95zone.to/threads/antivirus-and-renpy-7-4-1.72280/
Is it possible that you added or changed a custom icon for the 32-bit executable?

Last edited:

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
The MC quit his job to go for college.
He hasn't formally resigned yet, so has to go to the office to sign an NDA and the resignation papers.

But, the guy is on his senior year in college, that would be 7th or 11th semester or something like that. Somewhere between the 3rd and 5th year of college.

It seems to me that you have a problem with your timeline. Stuff like this makes me want to throw the game in the recycle bin.
Which is a shame because the artwork is beautiful!

Get your story in order.

Also, one oral sex pic and one spanking pic ... is that really enough to make it to the tags/genre list?

You might want to make a note that there is actually no sexual contentin this game. The one picture if you choose a certain path doesn't change that.

Last edited:

Carrotsteam

CatchTheBunny Creator
Game Developer
Feb 13, 2021
With the new update I also get a trojan warning (TR/Dropper.Gen) for the 32-bit executable for pc. Interestingly last update's 32-bit executable does not trigger my antivirus software.

If it is a known problem (false positive) with ren'py, maybe exclude the 32-bit executable from the package to reduce the number of alarms caused. Most people should use 64-bit-systems today anyway.

Edit :
see https://f95zone.to/threads/antivirus-and-renpy-7-4-1.72280/
Is it possible that you added or changed a custom icon for the 32-bit executable?

Hello, f96zonetrooper. Unfortunately, yes, we did it. We already excluded the 32-bit executable and are going to get rid of the icons. It is a great tragedy that because of shitty antivirus software now PC users will have to play without our cute icons.

Reactions: f96zonetrooper

Carrotsteam

CatchTheBunny Creator
Game Developer
Feb 13, 2021
The MC quit his job to go for college.
He hasn't formally resigned yet, so has to go to the office to sign an NDA and the resignation papers.

But, the guy is on his senior year in college, that would be 7th or 11th semester or something like that. Somewhere between the 3rd and 5th year of college.

It seems to me that you have a problem with your timeline. Stuff like this makes me want to throw the game in the recycle bin.
Which is a shame because the artwork is beautiful!

Get your story in order.

Also, one oral sex pic and one spanking pic ... is that really enough to make it to the tags/genre list?

You might want to make a note that there is actually no sexual contentin this game. The one picture if you choose a certain path doesn't change that.
Hello, cooperdk! We apologize, but the main character left his job not for his college, but for other reasons described in the game, maybe you misunderstood something. So could you explain what's wrong with him being a senior?

vultron

May 19, 2018
Find it amusing the mc is apparently short on money which is why he thinks he must work for Laurel but he could easily sue her for work place harassment and probably get a decent settlement. xD

Get that cash mc!

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
Hi, EZ8lt! The photo of her was taken for a reason, so in the future, Eva may become the one who bends. ;)
I prefer to ask directly. Are Eva's routes going to include domination? (I don't care about any type since I don't like any) I have assumed that the photo can open a blackmail route (which of course I will not follow) and that I suppose it will include domination, spanking or similar things. But I prefer to know more about the other (or others) route. I want to know If not using the photo means that you are going to have to submit to her or something similar.

Reactions: fiiish

rdelaney94

Feb 21, 2019
The AnonFile for windows when unzipped was a flash player I thought this was suppost to be renpy. It gave me a .msi fuck I am an idiot never mind.

Carrotsteam

CatchTheBunny Creator
Game Developer
Feb 13, 2021
I prefer to ask directly. Are Eva's routes going to include domination? (I don't care about any type since I don't like any) I have assumed that the photo can open a blackmail route (which of course I will not follow) and that I suppose it will include domination, spanking or similar things. But I prefer to know more about the other (or others) route. I want to know If not using the photo means that you are going to have to submit to her or something similar.
For femdom route, you'd better choose Laurel. Eva has romantic and depraved routes. Romantic one - you will help her, will earn her respect will someday eventually become a loving couple without any special perversions. Depraved route - a lot of sadomasochism.
In other words : Not using the photo doesn't mean that you are going to have to submit to her or something similar.

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
For femdom route, you'd better choose Laurel. Eva has romantic and depraved routes. Romantic one - you will help her, will earn her respect will someday eventually become a loving couple without any special perversions. Depraved route - a lot of sadomasochism.
In other words : Not using the photo doesn't mean that you are going to have to submit to her or something similar.
Thanks for your answer. Sadomasochism isn't something that I like. But the romantic route sounds good to me (in fact really good). Regarding Laurel, I'm pretty sure I've avoided the femdom route (I hope that in this case it also ends up on a more romantic route)

3.80 star(s) 32 Votes