Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
do we have to start relationships with the other girls or can we avoid that and just focus on Ellie

Carrotsteam

CatchTheBunny Creator
Game Developer
Feb 13, 2021
do we have to start relationships with the other girls or can we avoid that and just focus on Ellie
Hi, Bailz! You can not avoid encounters and dialogues with other girls, at least for the current version of the game. But you can easily avoid any relations with them other than friendly ones.

Reactions: Papa Ernie

Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
Hi, Bailz! You can not avoid encounters and dialogues with other girls, at least for the current version of the game. But you can easily avoid any relations with them other than friendly ones.
cool cool thanks for answering

Carrotsteam

CatchTheBunny Creator
Game Developer
Feb 13, 2021
Good day, my friends! Some of you have complained that virustotal finds our zip to be problematic. Unfortunately, antivirus software is so shitty nowadays that it can't work properly with renpy, or to be more precise with its 32-bit exe file and icons. In this regard, we were forced to remove both the 32-bit version of the game and the icons. But now antiviruses do not find anything. Hope you are happy. Thank you for your attention.

Reactions: BlackFoxEv
Oct 8, 2019
I hope y'all are either planning on greatly extending the days or not ending when you get to v1.0. The story is a nice setup and the art is unique. All I'm saying is I would hate for a year from now to find the game marked complete and it could be finished in three hours.

Reactions: Carrotsteam

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
Like others have said the art looks amazing. For that alone i want play this game but then add the other story details and I'm sitting here wondering how I'm just now seeing this game today.

Looks right up my alley so I'm going to play this.

Reactions: Carrotsteam

johnnybonny

Feb 9, 2020
Eva's redesign is extremely disappointing to me, I really really liked her original look. The new hair and piercings are somewhat of a turn off. Could there be a toggle between the two designs?

Reactions: Gman4672

Carrotsteam

CatchTheBunny Creator
Game Developer
Feb 13, 2021
Eva's redesign is extremely disappointing to me, I really really liked her original look. The new hair and piercings are somewhat of a turn off. Could there be a toggle between the two designs?
Hi, johnybonny! Eva can change her appearance in romantic route(which will appear in the next updates). But don't take us at our word, it all depends very much on the mood of our artist.

Dec 31, 2020
The artwork looks great but i'll probably wait a few more updates before i give it a try.
So i can have a good session with it :sneaky:
G/L with the game my dude.

Sterkh90

Sep 18, 2018
Romantic one - you will help her, will earn her respect will someday eventually become a loving couple without any special perversions.
I don't like the idea of "earning the respect" of the drug dealer. It's humiliating. She must earn my respect (or at least sympathy). At this point, I don't want to have anything to do with her at all. But let's see what happens next.

Buttbuttybutt

Apr 17, 2019
Hol' up, is the hoodie girl in the preview pics (with the pin) into q-nons or white premesis or some shit?
"Internet humour" is the fucking worst and what they did to that poor frog is inexcusable.

Everyone else looks lovely, I don't know what the game is like, sorry for freaking out I can't even watch twitch.

• Angry
Reactions: johndoe19 and w00de

netho

Jun 27, 2019
Just like everyone else, I really love the art. Will be keeping an eye out for this. Good luck on your developments!

3.80 star(s) 32 Votes