Carrotsteam

CatchTheBunny Creator
Game Developer
Feb 13, 2021
The Mac application fails to launch.
Hi, CrazzzedCat! We searched for and found a bunch of ways to avoid this problem:
"1. Play the game through terminal: Open terminal -> drag the game.sh file into terminal and press enter: game will play

2. Play the game through the Renpy launcher:
Make a folder called "Projects folder" and drag your renpy game's folder into it
Download the latest version of renpy (free online) -> Open the Renpy Launcher -> click on preferences (its just below the launch project button) -> change projects directory to the "Projects folder" -> return -> refresh your projects -> game should appear -> Launch project and you should be able to play the game

3. If you can do method number 2. There is a way of just making a mac app from the PC folder. (this is convenient for games that update their mac version slower)
Open the renpy launcher and highlight the game you want to convert. Then click build distributions (should be under the actions tab). Go to Build packages and only have the macintosh option selected then click build. It will make you a zip file that contains a single mac app."
https://f95zone.to/threads/mac-catalina-support.49674/post-3289350

Reactions: Hey you there boy

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
"Saves are incompatible" - already?! :rolleyes:

Whatever, still giving it a try for now.

edgedy

Aug 15, 2017
Newly updated body diversity is an excellent change, nice to have multiple choices. I feel like at the moment being the asshole is too advantageous? At least if you wanna see more sexy scenes it just feels like jerk will get more leverage in the long run.

Reactions: MrFriendly
Oct 8, 2019
Soooooooo after finishing day four I am forced to ask but praying that I'm wrong. Is this game going to force the player into a polyamorous relationship with Ellie and Eva? Hey I'm not judging, it's not my story to write. I just want to know because that's not my thing.

Carrotsteam

CatchTheBunny Creator
Game Developer
Feb 13, 2021
Soooooooo after finishing day four I am forced to ask but praying that I'm wrong. Is this game going to force the player into a polyamorous relationship with Ellie and Eva? Hey I'm not judging, it's not my story to write. I just want to know because that's not my thing.
Hi, An Ace Among Men! It depends on the choices you've made.

3.80 star(s) 32 Votes