Nov 7, 2017
Now we're getting somewhere. I love games like where I can blackmail, humiliate, spank, punish, force girls to strip naked and basically turning them into obedient sex slaves. This one is pretty close to that. There is one feature, function I would love for this game to have is lets me take off a piece of clothing and put them back on and force them run around in their bra and panties, bottomless, topless or fully nude whenever I want to. I feel like most games are lacking that. I just hate games don't give me enough choices to do that but do all the work for me which is pretty boring or those automatically take all their clothes off at once. This game is my new favorite now next to Raptus, Blackheart Hotel, The Headmaster and Lust and Power. I always love playing as a total jerk. Lol. :devilish: Screw love paths or realistic scenes. Boring! Not every game has to be realistic to be decent or fun, really.

Last edited:

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
Now we're getting somewhere. I love games like where I can blackmail, humiliate, spank, punish, force girls to strip naked and basically turning them into obedient sex slaves. This one is pretty close to that. There is one feature, function I would love for this game to have is lets me take off a piece of clothing and put them back on and force them run around in their bra and panties, bottomless, topless or fully nude whenever I want to. I feel like most games are lacking that. I just hate games don't give me enough choices to do that but do all the work for me which is pretty boring or those automatically take all their clothes off at once. This game is my new favorite now next to Raptus, Blackheart Hotel, The Headmaster and Lust and Power. I always love playing as a total jerk. Lol. :devilish: Screw love paths or realistic scenes. Boring! Not every game has to be realistic to be decent or fun, really.
I guess it all has to do with taste.

You have described a kind of game that I don't like. I like "boring" love paths better.

But I think that is nice that we have different tastes, and if a game can give us all what we like, all the better. (y)

well then ive got bad news for you son
And what exactly is the bad news?

Carrotsteam, the intention is that the only LI that has an ending is Ellie? are you planning to include more LIs with endings or a harem ending?

raj100

Feb 25, 2019

Well yeah but it only took 2 updates to ruin the game. Right at the start of ch 2 the games says basically sorry you picked wrong, you have to play as a total gentleman or nothing at all.
Also with such simple graphics some animations or more variation would make this better.

Cernunnos.

May 27, 2017
That first choice with Laurel has be nervous. I initially chose the top option but when she referred to the MC as her 'pet' and herself as 'mistress' I noped the fuck out. Maybe it's not the start of a femdom route but it sure as hell sounded like one.

Carrotsteam

CatchTheBunny Creator
Game Developer
Feb 13, 2021
I guess it all has to do with taste.

You have described a kind of game that I don't like. I like "boring" love paths better.

But I think that is nice that we have different tastes, and if a game can give us all what we like, all the better. (y)

And what exactly is the bad news?

Carrotsteam, the intention is that the only LI that has an ending is Ellie? are you planning to include more LIs with endings or a harem ending?
Hi BlasKyau! We plan to make an ending for each girl, and a harem ending as well. But the game was created quite recently, the concept may be changed in the future more than once.

linkinn

Apr 25, 2020
What is boring for you might not be boring for others, so don't try to push for something you like and at the same time demean something other people like. I "respect" (if there is something to respect there) your likes, so respect mine/ours.

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
Hi BlasKyau! We plan to make an ending for each girl, and a harem ending as well. But the game was created quite recently, the concept may be changed in the future more than once.
Thanks for the reply.

I hope the harem ending finally happens. I'm not a big fan of choosing between LIs in games.

What is boring for you might not be boring for others, so don't try to push for something you like and at the same time demean something other people like. I "respect" (if there is something to respect there) your likes, so respect mine/ours.
I personally think his tastes are respectable as long as they stay on the other side of the screen. In real life his description could well be a collection of crimes (at least blackmail and forcing girls for sure). But as long as they are just fantasies that he is interested in seeing in a game, I suppose there should be no major problem.

That said, I don't share his tastes at all.

Last edited:

linkinn

Apr 25, 2020
I personally think his tastes are respectable as long as they stay on the other side of the screen. In real life his description could well be a collection of crimes (at least blackmail and forcing girls for sure). But as long as they are just fantasies that he is interested in seeing in a game, I suppose there should be no major problem.

I'am completely fine with games having heavy themes as long as its optional, i've played my fair share of games with weird kinks and i wasn't trying to kink shame the dude, it was a small shot as he was kinda dismissing our tastes.

To the dev, do the game you want to do, if blackmail was/is the path you are going for without a love path, go for it, my post wasn't about what i want.

Nov 7, 2017
Thanks for the reply.

I hope the harem ending finally happens. I'm not a big fan of choosing between LIs in games.

I'am completely fine with games having heavy themes as long as its optional, i've played my fair share of games with weird kinks and i wasn't trying to kink shame the dude, it was a small shot as he was kinda dismissing our tastes.

To the dev, do the game you want to do, if blackmail was/is the path you are going for without a love path, go for it, my post wasn't about what i want.
Don't worried I'm totally opposite in real life while I enjoyed dark games. It's like when I played Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic I love playing the dark side and the same way I love playing Renegade in Mass Effect even though I love playing Paragon or the light side too. Sometimes it's more fun playing the villain than playing the hero. I'm so sorry I wasn't trying dismissing anyone tastes. Of course these fantasies are not everybody's tastes or liking and I respect that. I apologized if I came off the wrong way. Many love path choices and options just don't excite me enough and just really bored me even sometimes cause me to give up or quit. Honestly I like games when gives you the option between good/love path and corrupt/dark path or something between instead of games that only gives you one path or choice. There are few games here I enjoyed and where I don't mind being totally a gentleman and treat girls very nicely.

Reactions: CCPanda

Carrotsteam

CatchTheBunny Creator
Game Developer
Feb 13, 2021
Hi SPEEDxxDEMON! As far as we know, the problem is not in our game, but in the engine(RenPy) itself. We can't do anything about it as of right now, so we advise you to wait for further updates.

Carrotsteam

CatchTheBunny Creator
Game Developer
Feb 13, 2021
2 trojans in the archive (downloaded on anonfile, pc version)

Trojan: script Oneeva.Aml
Hi dav.mminolta! This sometimes happens with RenPy games - https://f95zone.to/threads/pursuit-of-dreams-v0-1-1-seizel.46738/post-3234588 . If you’re only getting this prompt while playing the game, click the Notification that you get. It should open your Protection HIstory from there. Click the Threat Found - Action Needed option and let windows defender know that the game file is fine by clicking “Actions>Allow” in the Windows Defender menu. This should only be done if it is only happening when you play CatchTheBunny. Otherwise, scan your computer for threats and contact Microsoft for more help.

dav.mminolta

Jun 7, 2020
It depends on which link I use to download the game archive, there is one or two trojans.
The anti virus refuses to open the archive, and erase it after the scan...so I think you should check the sites that offer the game download.
Sorry for my bad english.

Carrotsteam

CatchTheBunny Creator
Game Developer
Feb 13, 2021
Hi guys! We know that many people would like to see our text more lively and interesting. We are always open to changes in order to achieve a better result, and therefore we will be happy to receive any help. If you have any suggestions on how to improve the text of the game, even one single phrase, then reach out to us through our server. Thank you for your attention!

Reactions: Walnutt
3.80 star(s) 32 Votes