linkinn

Apr 25, 2020
I'am enjoying the game so far, i agree that the dialog is a bit unnatural but it really doesn't bother me that much (not sure if it's because English isn't my first language), it could be worked on tho.

The art is top notch, girls are beautiful, nothing to complain here.

Is there going to be paths in the game? I'am getting a Love/Corruption theme vibe, i say that because i'am picking the respectful options and i hope it pays off in the future or i'll just be missing scenes (that i don't enjoy sure, i'am more of a Love path guy) for nothing.

Good luck to the dev and keep it up.

Carrotsteam

CatchTheBunny Creator
Game Developer
Feb 13, 2021
I'am enjoying the game so far, i agree that the dialog is a bit unnatural but it really doesn't bother me that much (not sure if it's because English isn't my first language), it could be worked on tho.

Is there going to be paths in the game? I'am getting a Love/Corruption theme vibe, i say that because i'am picking the respectful options and i hope it pays off in the future or i'll just be missing scenes (that i don't enjoy sure, i'am more of a Love path guy) for nothing.

Hi linkinn! There are going to be paths in the game. For each girl, three paths are planned, one of which will always be neutrality, friendship, call it whatever you want, the point is every girl can be abandoned in terms of a sexual partner. Another frequent path is Love, you get to know your partner, help her, and gradually open the heart of your chosen one. The third path differs from girl to girl, but it is usually more "depraved".

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
Hi cffw! Blackmail can get sexual scenes in our game, but since the game is still at an early stage of development, there is not much content of this type yet. Follow our project further and we assure you, you will be satisfied.
It is avoidable. Problem is, there is no warning. You make an apparently innocent choice, and you get that scene out of the blue.
As long as all blackmail (rape) scenes can be completely avoided I don't care too much that there are.

However, I prefer to know if a decision is going to lead to a scene like that, to not choose it. I'd rather not see those scenes, even if I lost a lot of the scenes in the game.

Between the corruption and love paths, I choose the second without a doubt.

The other question, important to me, is whether the game intends to have different endings, one for each LI, or if there will be a Harem ending. I never play more than one ending, and I don't like to establish romantic relationships (and depraved relationships are completely out of my mind) with LIs whose ending I'm not going to play.

Heml0ck

Mar 7, 2018
Absolutely beautiful Art in this thing Carrotsteam(y)

Get someone to proof-read the dialogue and it will sound more natural. Writing requires a strong foundation. Good luck!
"Mind Control", "Hypnotism", "Drugs", "Sleep Sex", "Superpowers", "Magic" are tags that, almost certainly, identify a poorly written game.
But you are also describing Greek mythology, and the popular books, comics and movies inspired by them. There are tropes we've seen countless times before, but that doesn't make a story bad. The development of the characters and plot is key.
There isn't any building of, at least, some kind of sexual desire into the girl for the boy...
It's important to build intimacy between characters--or establish a relationship, maybe--if you want the audience to be invested in how their relationship could grow or change. That would be stronger writing. But female desire is optional.

Last edited:

hoy147852369

May 27, 2020
Hey guys, when I open the game, the window shows up but is just crashes right after. This goes for both the 64 bit and the 32 bit. Any idea why??

hoy147852369

May 27, 2020
Ren'Py games will fail to start on Windows if it's placed in a directory with a full path that isn't representable in the current system language.
It's just in drive D inside a subfolder. Tried moving it out and moving it to drive C but still crashes

3.80 star(s) 32 Votes