Azraelith

May 1, 2019
Patreon needs to hurry up and make step-cest illegal as well so we can just move on to patching everything properly.

Ble3eding

Mar 2, 2018
Oh man! i am looking forwards to this! the art work is just my fav type! Good job man! ill be supporting you on this one!

Carrotsteam

CatchTheBunny Creator
Game Developer
Feb 13, 2021
Hi guys! We know that many people would like to see our text more lively and interesting. We are always open to changes in order to achieve a better result, and therefore we will be happy to receive any help. If you have any suggestions on how to improve the text of the game, even one single phrase, then reach out to us through our server. Thank you for your attention!

Reactions: potspipe and n0cn1l

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
She's a virgin teenager and she has been blackmailed by a guy that knows for half an hour to give him a blowjob. What do you expect? No "love" path, no "corruption" path, no "masochist" path or something... There isn't any building of, at least, some kind of sexual desire into the girl for the boy... The whole scene is a rape into the family environment, plain and simple, and the image is realistic. And yes, it gives horror vibes to everyone that is not into that fetish. I suppose the aim of the dev is, precisely, people that is into that fetish. Well, since it´s a fantasy, it´s an option like any other, like guro or dolcett, but it´s not my thing.
Is this scene avoidable?

Carrotsteam

CatchTheBunny Creator
Game Developer
Feb 13, 2021
Nice Art Style and blackmail tag is it relevant or just like minor and non sexual?
Hi cffw! Blackmail can get sexual scenes in our game, but since the game is still at an early stage of development, there is not much content of this type yet. Follow our project further and we assure you, you will be satisfied.

3.80 star(s) 32 Votes