aexiel

Sep 5, 2018
I like the art but the left most girl and the right most girl on the header literally has the same face. I'm still looking forward to this though. I'll try it as soon as there is more content. Judging by the size, might only be 10-15 mins.

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
We can see that many are unhappy with the blowjob scene. We are very sorry that this happened, the scene will be redrawn in the next updates.
Yeah, I mean it does kind look like shes taking a bite out of his dick rather then sucking it. I think think it san very easily be salvaged so you dont have to fully redraw it though

Reactions: Papa Lewd

Papa Lewd

Game Developer
Oct 12, 2019
We can see that many are unhappy with the blowjob scene. We are very sorry that this happened, the scene will be redrawn in the next updates.
It's not bad, just needs some minor tweaks. But your art looks really good, and it sounds like a great project, so I think it'll be pretty popular. Good luck!

Oct 4, 2019
Really short, but the music and art are cute/10. Nice peach too.

I feel bad for her though. Screw those parents, that's no fun. She can party with onii-chan. In a wholesome way too. But I saw that random dildo and how the episode ended, so... It can't be helped, I guess. :Kappa:

Reactions: m4pII and m3lee

m3lee

Aug 27, 2017
The artwork alone has definitely got me on board, but this demo is still very short compared to a first release of something like Our Red String. I'll probably wait and see to see how further development goes, but if the next update shows signs this won't be quickly abandoned and a lot of work is going into each release, then I'd love to be an early patron of this game. Best of luck, Carrotsteam - you have a lot of potential success in this.

Hargas

Jan 21, 2018
I like the art, writing could be abit better. what other genres will it feature?

How long is it estimated for updates to take? if they border on 2-3 months i usually dont find it appealing enough to subscribe on patreon.

Carrotsteam

CatchTheBunny Creator
Game Developer
Feb 13, 2021
I like the art, writing could be abit better. what other genres will it feature?

How long is it estimated for updates to take? if they border on 2-3 months i usually dont find it appealing enough to subscribe on patreon.
Hi, Hargas! It'll take us approximately one or two weeks for every update. Each in-game day will include several new scenes.

DrWho8248

May 7, 2020
Mmmm.... Loking a real good project here...
Very Smoth Art Style... But Quality of Sex Scene is... Meh... :cautious:

Hargas

Jan 21, 2018
Hi, Hargas! It'll take us approximately one or two weeks for every update. Each in-game day will include several new scenes.
several new scenes ever 1-2 weeks? uh, thats sounds very optimistic unless this is a fulltime job.

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
Godspeed, Carrotsteam , Please Submit an ticket for the Game Developer tag

:devilish: :devilish: :devilish:
View attachment 1036733 View attachment 1036730
Why do I only see one choice there....... :ROFLMAO: :love:

Don't worry we are going to add a big variety of body and face types in future updates! It is also possible that the characters will be rethought and changed. Thanks for your criticism, we hope you will follow the further development of our project.
Don't change a thing, it looks pretty good.
Is this going to have animations?
Will you guys add a harem route? I don't like sharing so if it is something like Miel games that will work well :p
(Btw the art is a bit similar in a way to Taffy tales or is only me xD)

Last edited:
Reactions: HansDampf788

Meridian

Jan 24, 2018
Sprites are amazing as far as the art quality goes but sex scene art was pretty bad. Girls face looks like its photoshopped in, her head looks huge relatively to the body, her mouth looks closed, main characters dick looks small and his body looks like he is trap/twink. If art in next sex scenes will be as good as sprite art this could be a great game though. :unsure:

Reactions: Carrotsteam
3.80 star(s) 32 Votes