Carrotsteam

CatchTheBunny Creator
Game Developer
Feb 13, 2021
I like the art style. However, the faces look a bit similar. One of the things that got old quickly in games like zombie retreat was that they used the same face for every character. Put some time into creating truly different characters with actual 'character' and visual differences in both body and face. Don't be afraid to add in a variety of body types including some voluptuous ladies (especially if they are older). I will keep an eye on this.
Don't worry we are going to add a big variety of body and face types in future updates! It is also possible that the characters will be rethought and changed. Thanks for your criticism, we hope you will follow the further development of our project.

Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
pls say we can go solo with Ellie and her friend wont be involved in the relationship

Carrotsteam

CatchTheBunny Creator
Game Developer
Feb 13, 2021
pls say we can go solo with Ellie and her friend wont be involved in the relationship
You can always choose your one favorite for yourself and refuse others. Nevertheless, the game focuses on developing a relationship with Ellie, so most of the content will be with her, but all of the girls will get their part!

PoyntFury

The Man With The Need To Breed
Donor
Dec 14, 2017
The art is stellar; definitely something to keep an eye on.

introvtx

May 6, 2017
the art's very pretty, except for the third picture. can't quite say why but it radiates a very cursed energy
The first thing that comes to my mind was "guy need to hit the gym, he looked soft as a baby" I don't know why :ROFLMAO:

EDIT: It looks like she's... literally eating the dick...? :eek:

Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
You can always choose your one favorite for yourself and refuse others. Nevertheless, the game focuses on developing a relationship with Ellie, so most of the content will be with her, but all of the girls will get their part!
so there wont be any sharing her with her friend (y)

prueferdrei

Jun 24, 2020
Good start. Lots of games now are starting with "landlady" and "roommate" but then giving the player the choice to change it to whatever they like. Easy to code, allows an incest option without having to call it that. Everybody's happy.

Reactions: \EGOIST and mgtoons

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
I think the two choices were a bit extremist, at first, then the annoying lesbo trope after I was nice made me go back being an asshole. :LOL:

Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
I think the two choices were a bit extremist, at first, then the annoying lesbo trope after I was nice made me go back being an asshole. :LOL:
yeah thats why i asked if she will be involved in the relationship because thats the direction it feels like it will go in

3.80 star(s) 32 Votes