SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
Not bad, but the dialogue just felt kind of... off? Not sure how to put it. Felt robotic and "forced" I guess is the word? Don't know. Just wasn't very intriguing, almost rushed in a sort of way.

But the art style is fantastic. Really enjoyed that aspect. I wait to see what a few more updates may bring as I really do like the art style, just the dialogue was weird for me. Hopefully it gets better in later updates. Nice work otherwise. :)

oshtoshashlyk

Mar 5, 2020
Is it just me or now we have more and more 2D games.
Can't speak for others, but myself I'm starting to grow tired of 3D renders. At some point they all start looking the same, and there are almost no games that really properly manage to get over the uncanny valley problem. With 2D there is no problem and you can have truly unique art style.

Lebeaubrun

Oct 27, 2019
Great art extremely stiff dialogue, if this is the best you can do maybe think about hiring a writer, this feels extremely robotic for the moment.

E$DRHUIJ:

Mar 24, 2020
0.1a:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

My recommendation, don't play version this expecting much but maybe play the later versions.

ps I remember 4 typos, pretty good keep it up.

Reactions: Carrotsteam

Lolph Dundlen

Sep 19, 2020
We can see that many are unhappy with the blowjob scene. We are very sorry that this happened, the scene will be redrawn in the next updates.
I don't think there is anything wrong with that scene, but if you want to change it go ahead, just don't change anything above her mouth, her expression is perfect.

Reactions: Carrotsteam

SonicBoom

Dec 9, 2020
We can see that many are unhappy with the blowjob scene. We are very sorry that this happened, the scene will be redrawn in the next updates.
Problem is not the drawing of that scene. Problem is, it comes way too soon in the game, and way too unexpected. You simple don't know how to build sexual tension. Same happens with the scene of the spank, although it could pass as kind of a crude joke from an older brother to a younger sister, more than a sexual thing. But the MC is the responsible of the teen step-sister in front of their parents, and the decision he has to make is to allow her to go party dressed as a whore with her slutty girl friend, and potentially have problems with her mother, or don't allow and punish her... and punishment consists... in blackmailing her to give the MC a blowjob!!!
So, I´m kind with her, go to buy her a box of chocolates as a welcome gift, and the next scene without a warning in the script, I`m raping her because I want the be responsible and avoid problems with her mother... that's nuts. It's not a way to write a script for a game; it´s like you are setting traps to the player.
A bit of realism in the behavior of the characters (the guy could end up in jail for doing what he does to her teen stepsister, or at least ruin the marriage of his father with her new wife, and he does it like nothing), and a bit of slow burning of the scenes in order of building corruption and sexual tension would be a really good thing for a game like this. The art is really good, but good drawings is not the only thing an erotic game needs for being good. It needs a decent script too.

PD. The previous comment is about the first version of the game. Some things have been partially (only partially) mended with the second update.

Last edited:

jockywyness

Nov 11, 2017
Can't speak for others, but myself I'm starting to grow tired of 3D renders. At some point they all start looking the same, and there are almost no games that really properly manage to get over the uncanny valley problem. With 2D there is no problem and you can have truly unique art style.
I also vastly prefer 2d art. However, I'm a little sick of 2d art that's just tracings of HS/HS2 models, which is what this looks to be. This happens to be very well done and shows a lot of skill, and I still prefer it over the typical DAZ stuff. I just want to see more than the standard Illusion poses.

Also, this one lost me at "one thing stands out: she's into video games." Approximately 65% of the games on this site have some form of that line.

Jul 20, 2020
Not bad, but the dialogue just felt kind of... off? Not sure how to put it. Felt robotic and "forced" I guess is the word? Don't know. Just wasn't very intriguing, almost rushed in a sort of way.
I second this,

the art is great, but the dialogue was...bad. The entire time I'm thinking "who the hell talks like this?". Almost like the dialogue came from an instruction manual, nearly robotic and using terms that no teen, or normal adult would ever use in a casual conversation.

3.80 star(s) 32 Votes