Sep 2, 2017
I haven't played the game yet, art style looks great though. But one question: in preview 4 on the front page, how is she not frying her actual hand off??? She's holding what looks like a cast iron that's been heated up with no special handle, meaning that bitch is hot as HELL, i.e., liable to fry her hand off.

mag5246

Jun 3, 2017
I haven't played the game yet, art style looks great though. But one question: in preview 4 on the front page, how is she not frying her actual hand off??? She's holding what looks like a cast iron that's been heated up with no special handle, meaning that bitch is hot as HELL, i.e., liable to fry her hand off.
Actually, the contents of the pan caught fire while she was holding it in her hand. She didn't put the it on the stove. This girl is just too hot)

SonicBoom

Dec 9, 2020
But you are also describing Greek mythology, and the popular books, comics and movies inspired by them. There are tropes we've seen countless times before, but that doesn't make a story bad. The development of the characters and plot is key.
I´m not talking about Greek mythology or literature, I´m talking about erotic games. 90% of the cases, "mind control", "hypnotism", "magic", "superpowers", etc means that the dev of the game doesn't know how to create a MC with realistic seduction skills (probably because the dev doesn't has that skills in real life). So, instead of writing clever dialogues of seduction and realistic scenes in order of the MC gets to charm other people and get laid, the dev gives him or her mind control or mind reading superpowers, rape drugs, magic potions, and things like that. Or writes absurd scenes like the classic one of the MC raping a sleeping person that doesn't wake up because... reasons. The MC charming people into sex just because has an unnatural donkey cock or an overexaggerated hourglass figure could enter in the same category of cheap writing tricks. Blackmailing usually too, although sometimes can be justified in a script if the scene of blackmailing and forced sex is a fetish that is intended to be in the game, and the scene is well written, realistic, and can bring negative consequences for the blackmailer.

There are exceptions, of course. Not all games with an MC with superpowers, drugs, magic and blackmail are bad. I have enjoyed a few. But, again, those are just exceptions.

Last edited:

Carrotsteam

CatchTheBunny Creator
Game Developer
Feb 13, 2021
Will there be an android port?
Hi madhatter 11! We planned to add an android port, and even made it, but, unfortunately, we have some problems with the developer's license for android. The Android port will be added within two weeks.

Reactions: master110

Sterkh90

Sep 18, 2018
So far I like it. At first I was afraid that the "love" path meant being henpecked, but apparently it was in vain. At least for Ellie.

Reactions: Carrotsteam

theScumbag

May 5, 2020
Really lovely art style and visuals. Sincerely hope this game gets fleshed out more with quasi-regular updates, because this could be mucho good! Looking forward to future updates!

Deleted member 1267484

Mar 3, 2019
Absolutely beautiful Art in this thing Carrotsteam(y)

Get someone to proof-read the dialogue and it will sound more natural. Writing requires a strong foundation. Good luck!

But you are also describing Greek mythology, and the popular books, comics and movies inspired by them. There are tropes we've seen countless times before, but that doesn't make a story bad. The development of the characters and plot is key.

It's important to build intimacy between characters--or establish a relationship, maybe--if you want the audience to be invested in how their relationship could grow or change. That would be stronger writing. But female desire is optional.
Nah the other guy is right "Mind Control", "Hypnotism", "Drugs", "Sleep Sex", "Superpowers", "Magic" are tags that, almost certainly, identify a poorly written game and are awful

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android v0.2a APK
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my

3.80 star(s) 32 Votes