Oct 8, 2019
While I think that the art is nice, the girls are mostly cute, the story seems to be more a rush to the end rather than a story with options based on choices.

Besides the BJ scene I really don't see impact in the story by the choices, you seem to end in the same scenes anyway, even if the characters supposedly hater you or not the outcome seems to be exactly the same, the story feels too railroaded, the character seems to focus too much on a character and ignore the rest of them, while I would rather have your choices allow you to focus on other charterers that might have be more interesting for different players.

Beside that the story hard to believe in some parts IMHO, your little sister hates you for a forced BJ, but still asks you to take her to the pool, she goes with you to shop things and asks you to get her clothes ?
I don't really see any consequences of your acts.

Another one for example is that the goth girl, she's supposed to be a very good chemist but still has to sell her drugs on her own, and has a boss/organization who wouldn't let her leave the job?
what kind of organization boss allows his prized drug make go and sell her drugs on her own, and risk being caught?
not to mention he would most likely make sure she doesn't has any monetary issues that might have her run away.

I think the game has a lot of potential, and I do like the drawings of the characters, it's just that the story really needs to be reworked in my opinion.
"The prophecy has been undone, you will now return to your choice". That forced blowjob never happened in the story and could in fact be called a daydream of the protagonist. Be careful you do not become Tyler Durden yourself.

Reactions: Carrotsteam

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
While I think that the art is nice, the girls are mostly cute, the story seems to be more a rush to the end rather than a story with options based on choices.

Besides the BJ scene I really don't see impact in the story by the choices, you seem to end in the same scenes anyway, even if the characters supposedly hater you or not the outcome seems to be exactly the same, the story feels too railroaded, the character seems to focus too much on a character and ignore the rest of them, while I would rather have your choices allow you to focus on other charterers that might have be more interesting for different players.

Beside that the story hard to believe in some parts IMHO, your little sister hates you for a forced BJ, but still asks you to take her to the pool, she goes with you to shop things and asks you to get her clothes ?
I don't really see any consequences of your acts.

Another one for example is that the goth girl, she's supposed to be a very good chemist but still has to sell her drugs on her own, and has a boss/organization who wouldn't let her leave the job?
what kind of organization boss allows his prized drug make go and sell her drugs on her own, and risk being caught?
not to mention he would most likely make sure she doesn't has any monetary issues that might have her run away.

I think the game has a lot of potential, and I do like the drawings of the characters, it's just that the story really needs to be reworked in my opinion.
I don't know what forced blowjob you are talking about because I haven't seen any... The same is because I'm following the most romantic path... In fact, I haven't seen any more erotic scenes besides groping Laurel's breasts (which I have denied; the path with her sounds like domination to me, and unless it's confirmed that there is a path without domination I will avoid her), and the scene is voluntary on both sides (and I have to assume that it's desired if you do it)

The Eva thing sounds weirder. I cannot say that I'm a great expert in drug trafficking, but it's a truism that it isn't a good idea to make your "cook" engage in drug dealing, especially if she is a chemical genius. It's like hiring Goya to paint a wall white.

Reactions: Sterkh90

Carrotsteam

CatchTheBunny Creator
Game Developer
Feb 13, 2021
I really wanted to like this VN... I like the artwork, I like the story... but the music is worse than terrible. If the music was much better, I could over-look the cringy grammar. Sorry, I don't generally write negative comments, but that music :(
Hi, eightypercent! If you want, you can always turn off the music in the settings. We will add more compositions in the future.

grumpbert

Dec 14, 2019
The arts very pleasant to look at but quite a few faces are to overly similiar ,it ends up looking a bit uncanny valley sometimes, also you definately need an english editor the typos and engrish sentence structures leads to a few moment where it takes a while to work out what was meant to have been said.Looking forward to see where it goes tho.

Reactions: Carrotsteam

Carrotsteam

CatchTheBunny Creator
Game Developer
Feb 13, 2021
The arts very pleasant to look at but quite a few faces are to overly similiar ,it ends up looking a bit uncanny valley sometimes, also you definately need an english editor the typos and engrish sentence structures leads to a few moment where it takes a while to work out what was meant to have been said.Looking forward to see where it goes tho.
Hi, grumpbert! Could you name the characters you consider to be overly similar?

grumpbert

Dec 14, 2019
Hi, grumpbert! Could you name the characters you consider to be overly similar?
I uninstalled it after i got to the end of latest update, and cant recall any names tbh as i said they all look the same with slighly modifiied eybrows/ eye colour and different hair styles . its very much like that milkytouch game where the artist can only draw a single face and uses it for all in game female models , im not saying its a bad thing just pointing out it it makes it hard to differencite characters , as i said above i cant recall a single different name in game.
Just look at your banner for the game for example you could say that 4 of them are the same girl ie the step sis shop girl step girls best friend and the other blonde girl i dont even recall seeing .

Reactions: Beast161616

mag5246

Jun 3, 2017
Is the 6th day only available for the "good path"? Because the game ends after blackmailing Eve at the end of the 5th day.

3.80 star(s) 32 Votes