Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Celebrity Hunter [Ep.14.2] [Geiko Games] - Compressed

Win/Linux [485 MB]
- - - -

Mac [458 MB]
- - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Larry2000

Dev/Head Writer of Unexpected Opportunity
Game Developer
May 9, 2017
This thread leaves me conflicted. I had this ignored and on a whim, I clicked on it.

The reviews tell me it’s a tag/routing nightmare. It’s Grindy and most of the content involve NTR or NTRish situations.

But then I see the Dev and his responses. At first he was insistent that everything was great and just “play it forehead!” And then he sorta started to understand that the original Vision of the game in a NON 18+ game and a 18+ Harem game DONT mesh well.

They said they are taking steps to address this, which I think is amazing from a Dev. If he can find a way to fix the Pricilla (I think her name was) unavoidable NTR/Rape situation (which is SUPER easy to fix *cough* Retcon in Romance path *Cough* excuse me) and dull down the grinding elements, it can get much better.

I had this on Ignore, but I’ll unignore and hope Geiko Games can succeed in making the audiences he wants happy. Still not happy with all the NTR focus, but if he succeeds I’ll give this a chance I normally wouldn’t give.

Good luck!

Bubbabear

Mar 22, 2021
Question for you all. In my last save I get a woman shrieking, over and over (and over) when I load the game and I have no idea what it is. I have all sounds muted, but its still doing it lol. Has anyone else had this?

Clemency

Jan 21, 2024
So, is there a Gallery already or not? This feels like a game I should just forget and revisit by checking my bookmarks in 2 years. Or never, depending on how Priscilla goes.
Too bad it's the rapey kind.
Always the worst kind.
Potential LI having sex when you are not in a relationship? That's just how life works.
LI in a relationship cheating? Fuck no.
LI getting SA'd? Fucker doing that better be getting 20 to Life.

youraccount69

Donor
Dec 30, 2020
CelebrityHunter-EP14.2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: Viet9999

Bryan_Colt

Jul 19, 2017
So i played the game a bit i wanted the first one to be the main girl the one "in the picture" the game said if you pick her you will miss on other girls then why bother to put the harem tag i do not get it... and after i picked her no sex scene thanks for playing see you in the next update...
1727800871967.jpeg

Last edited:

uncejay

May 19, 2017
I won't spoil story content, but unless you saw it happening, maybe it didn't happen. I appreciate your input as I'm still learning how things works here, but this doesn't deserve a tag right now IMO.
Just finished playing the new content with Pricilla, and my original comment stands. This is unavoidable rape and should be tagged as such. It's not a planned tag as it happens. And I don't see anywhere in the game where I could've stopped it. Even though Pri says she felt that she had to do it, that means there's a power dynamic involved, and this is rape. There is no consent if the victim feels threatened. It is also NTR if you're on the Pri path. Stop saying that the NTR is avoidable, because on the Pri path it isn't. Just correct the tags and then you can continue the game as is. I just want developers to use the tags honestly and appropriately. This is NTR with unavoidable rape.

Reactions: Maximilian87

McGclock

Sep 15, 2024
I have a question, do we have to give up leads to the boss to continue the game? Just from reading the OP, I knew we'd have to do scummy things. That feels like taking advantage of the girls and I don't wanna do that.

Reactions: Pr0GamerJohnny

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
I have a question, do we have to give up leads to the boss to continue the game? Just from reading the OP, I knew we'd have to do scummy things. That feels like taking advantage of the girls and I don't wanna do that.
Sadly, yes. Otherwise you get a game over.

McGclock

Sep 15, 2024
Sadly, yes. Otherwise you get a game over.
So not only are we having a fake relationship with the LIs but we're also handing our boss more reasons to blackmail the girls for sex and ultimately NTR. Has the dev said if we might be able to quit our job or expose the boss instead in the future?

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Wow this mc sounds like real piece of shit. Man I always get disappointed when I hear an mc is a garbage human being.
Definitely not ideal, but his job is to report on the news.

So not only are we having a fake relationship with the LIs but we're also handing our boss more reasons to blackmail the girls for sex and ultimately NTR. Has the dev said if we might be able to quit our job or expose the boss instead in the future?
I wouldn't necessarily say fake relationships. The thing with Priscilla and the Sayuri seems pretty legit. The MC's boss isn't the one going after Priscilla, it's some other old guy (I think he's a movie director or something). In this update, when the old guy tries shit with Priscilla, she says no and you as the player have the opportunity to go out and help her.

2.70 star(s) 19 Votes