Firaxius

Aug 13, 2020
After Priscilla calls the car, her driver kills me. How to get out of the situation, help.
You have another option saying you have evidence of his boss, if you get killed it will be leaked automatic. Just pick that choice.

Rugerrell6

Jun 26, 2020
Umm do I just really suck at this game or does this update have like no scenes? I got like 2 semi-halfway scenes and thats it the one where her boss gropes her and the one where she is jerkin the MC off in the dressing room but she doesnt even finish she says its to risky. Besides that she is pretending to hump in her movie shoot and thats it? No actual scenes? Or are they behind some kind of paywall?

Nirdaeel

Apr 30, 2017
are all pics from the preview in the game? if yes seems like i've missed some
just seen this for first time, and not sure about pics, but i wish those animations were also pics, omg, not sure how he made them, but physics are horrible.. maybe because some kind of fake tits in brazil do that jello dance? not sure, but made me pass to even try this game at all

• Haha
Reactions: Oliz82

Venoma

Nov 30, 2018
Umm do I just really suck at this game or does this update have like no scenes? I got like 2 semi-halfway scenes and thats it the one where her boss gropes her and the one where she is jerkin the MC off in the dressing room but she doesnt even finish she says its to risky. Besides that she is pretending to hump in her movie shoot and thats it? No actual scenes? Or are they behind some kind of paywall?
Yup, that's all that appears to be there.

This game is way too painful to play though without there at least being a full sex scene with Priscilla payout waiting at the end of that pain lol. Making this latest update a strongly suggested skip imo.

Maybe in the next update of that spin off cash grab game I guess.

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
I wonder if this update was actually completed. I noticed some images in the folder that aren't referenced in the game script anywhere.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Celebrity Hunter [Ep.15.1] [Geiko Games] - Compressed

Win/Linux [514 MB]
- - - -

Mac [486 MB]
- - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Clemency

Jan 21, 2024
Where is Priscilla? Is she safe? Is she alright? Can I take her, sail away with her to another world, a different... better universe?

1729009053034.gif

Bryan_Colt

Jul 19, 2017
I wanted the main girl i got if you pick her you will miss other girls cool then i got see you in the next update nice game men.

Episode 15
This episode is packed with new encounters, steamy secrets, and unforgettable characters:

• Xiang: A captivating Chinese prostitute with skills that'll leave you breathless.
  • Celeste: A luxurious dancer who only performs for the elite... will you be worthy of her attention?
  • Black Cash: A childhood friend with a dark past and a dangerous present.
  • A mysterious figure lurking in the shadows: Who is she, and what does she want with the Pleasure District?
No Priscilla no dice.

Clemency

Jan 21, 2024
No, also there is another game with her character, same dev.
I do not want to play as Priscilla :whistle:
I want to play a guy who makes her feel safe, secure, happy, desired, lusted after, cared for, and loved.

Also I heard she has an unavoidable sexual assault if you pick her path. Not in that side game, but here. Guy better get 20 to life. And I'll drain his bank accounts to pay for the best counseling for her.

1729014336024.gif

Bryan_Colt

Jul 19, 2017
Well life is a bitch and then if you get on with it you pick up the pieces and maybe you get a chance to fix her, in this case Priscilla.

I do not care what happens to her the build up is nice in this case it makes the revenge bitter sweet what happens when you get her

is all that matters.

• Sad
Reactions: Clemency
2.90 star(s) 21 Votes