Maximilian87

Sep 8, 2022
bro this game is painful... not to shit on the devs, but god dayum what a cash grab, with poor animations for 2020 imagine for 2024. the game is just pain and barely has any scenes that isnt straight NTR. im not confident they will ever turn this game into something good, but i might check in a few years. already skipped last update for basically no content. tried this one, and well...

• Sad
Reactions: Clemency

Macky009

Oct 29, 2020
I bought the walkthrough just to understand the game but it's way too confusing so I Just got refunded
Wish there was an in-game walkthrough or mod. I feel like I missed half of the game trying to understand the walkthrough
Previously I said that thus game is unplayable without walkthrough. Recently I played the game with walkthrough( shoutout to Viet9999 for providing the walthrough in the last release thank you) and I am still confused as the last time playing it without the walkthrough the path in the is so scatter it gets confusing

grahegri

drunk off sake
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
CelebrityHunter-EP15.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: Viet9999

godscoper

Jul 16, 2023
Previously I said that thus game is unplayable without walkthrough. Recently I played the game with walkthrough( shoutout to Viet9999 for providing the walthrough in the last release thank you) and I am still confused as the last time playing it without the walkthrough the path in the is so scatter it gets confusing
the paid walkthrough doesn't make sense, to many different paths for each date.

Reactions: Macky009
2.90 star(s) 21 Votes