ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
The game does contain sexual content since this public release. There was an oopsie in the tags (not the spoiler ones).
Changelog only says two nude scenes. Which isn't counted as 'sexual content' on the site, usually. They're just taking a shower.
Looking through the image files I'm not finding any, either.

Elrath Creations

Game Developer
Sep 28, 2019
Reactions: $@~

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Get your pawns off my RPA's!

Jokes aside, I saw the shower scenes (as a whole) as potential voyeurism since the description on https://f95zone.to/threads/tags-rules-and-list-updated-2021-05-02.10394/ under sexual tags seemed rather loose. I see your point though.
Mostly, if it doesn't involve actual contact it isn't considered 'sexual content' by many of the followers of f95.
Now that may be the vocal minority, of course. But I'll be blunt. We didn't find this site looking for tea and cake, lol.

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Bug:

Code:
[code]
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/scripts/Others/misc.rpy", line 514, in <module>
ValueError: list.remove(x): x not in list

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "scripts/Others/misc.rpyc", line 514, in script
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 922, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "renpy/python.py", line 2218, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec(bytecode, globals, locals)
  File "game/scripts/Others/misc.rpy", line 514, in <module>
  File "renpy/python.py", line 875, in do_mutation
    return method(self, *args, **kwargs)
ValueError: list.remove(x): x not in list

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.4.1439
Celest Twilight 0.3.1.B1
Thu Aug 18 20:00:15 2022
[/CODE]

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Can't find Shaquile at all anyone else able to ? She is never at engineering or in room in evening.

wiseold6996

Sep 22, 2020
Found the bug by accident. It is fixed in the next update (0.4.1 public). Not that it matters much though, as most probably won't update from 0.1 all the way to 0.4.
well what corruption and trainer(male dom) elements are going to be there?
because so far it feels pretty tame and vanilla to me

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
This game is too fucking buggy to play.. Shaquille only found in morning and unable to talk to her.. you are forced to go to damn academy even on weekends.. Shaquille is never at the damn Engineering.. Unplayable at this time!

wiseold6996

Sep 22, 2020
This game is too fucking buggy to play.. Shaquille only found in morning and unable to talk to her.. you are forced to go to damn academy even on weekends.. Shaquille is never at the damn Engineering.. Unplayable at this time!
start over it goes away

Elrath Creations

Game Developer
Sep 28, 2019
Both in the update log and multiple times in the thread it is stated that there is currently a bug when updating from version 0.1 to 0.2 and that you, unfortunately, need to start over. It is fixed in the next public version of 0.4.1. and basically the only bug in the game that is reported multiple times. So I am not sure why you are saying the game is unplayable and a buggy mess...

I failed to reproduce the bug that you reported and it is the first time that I am hearing about it. Even when updating from 0.1 to 0.3 in all kinds of parts of the game.

Also, who is Shaquille?

Reactions: $@~

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Both in the update log and multiple times in the thread it is stated that there is currently a bug when updating from version 0.1 to 0.2 and that you, unfortunately, need to start over. It is fixed in the next public version of 0.4.1. and basically the only bug in the game that is reported multiple times. So I am not sure why you are saying the game is unplayable and a buggy mess...

I failed to reproduce the bug that you reported and it is the first time that I am hearing about it. Even when updating from 0.1 to 0.3 in all kinds of parts of the game.

Also, who is Shaquille?
The girl that you start out with on top of you. I can't remember here exact name going from memory.. but can only find her in her room in morning with headset on and music blaring that she can't hear you. Also I did not play 0.1 so I played 0.2 than when new version came out I went to 0.3

Elrath Creations

Game Developer
Sep 28, 2019
The girl that you start out with on top of you. I can't remember here exact name going from memory.. but can only find her in her room in morning with headset on and music blaring that she can't hear you. Also I did not play 0.1 so I played 0.2 than when new version came out I went to 0.3
Did starting a new save solve the issue for you? Because based on your previous bug report and no one else reporting issues going from 0.2 to 0.3 I can only imagine it being an exception with the engine or something else on your side :/.

EDIT: Upon further investigation: There is no way that Sahaquiel would not spawn if you update from version 0.2 to 0.3. You must have updated from 0.1 for the possibility of that happening. The first bug report also makes zero sense as in: the event could simply not trigger.

Last edited:

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
I had to start over and before getting power I had to speak to sahaquile or whatever the fuck her name is. The night scene royally sucked I wanted to see her nude.

• Haha
Reactions: wiseold6996

Elrath Creations

Game Developer
Sep 28, 2019
I had to start over and before getting power I had to speak to sahaquile or whatever the fuck her name is. The night scene royally sucked I wanted to see her nude.
... Bruh... The exclusive bonus content is meant as a thank you and to show appreciation to the fine folks that support the game financially. Are you seriously complaining about not getting the entire game for free, even though most of it is? All you have been doing is being disrespectful, entitled, negative and rude. If you don't like the game, just move on...

• Angry
Reactions: LordSinner

Elrath Creations

Game Developer
Sep 28, 2019
well what corruption and trainer(male dom) elements are going to be there?
because so far it feels pretty tame and vanilla to me
You are probably the same person that asked the question on Discord, but I am not 100% sure. So, here is the response too.

Its on the list, I just don't expect it to be in the game any time soon as currently other stuff is planned and the amount of content that I can pump out each month is heavily restricted by time. The development (of what comes first) is currently pretty flexible though, so the plans of what comes first might change (Patreon voting power or a change of plans).

a7448133

Jan 31, 2018
Elrath Creations

I love all of the unexpected references you throw in, like the metal gear music. That's the kind of thing I love about these types of games and that kind of little thing is what makes a project feel like it has passion put into it. You could have just had her hanging out in her room, but you decided to make me laugh instead, and I appreciate that. It's already the weirdest thing I've played from this site, yet, and I love that.

Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
So is the mind control a major part of the game that they forgot to tag or just something that shows up briefly for plot reasons in the most recent update?

3.30 star(s) 12 Votes