Joeburqa

Aug 4, 2019
anyone know about the purple fire? just keeps saying something is missing

EDIT:has to be a specific hour. midnight I guess.

also, what is the difference between helping ruby or not?

EDIT:apparently just story

Last edited:

Lightrunner

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
where is the oddly equipped elf in red light district, it's the only thing i'm missing. is it in the club vip area and if so how do you get permission

AgentNova

Game Developer
Nov 3, 2020
where is the oddly equipped elf in red light district, it's the only thing i'm missing. is it in the club vip area and if so how do you get permission
That is correct. Talk to Skye again after completing the quest involving her to unlock the VIP.

Anon21

Mar 29, 2017
So, I found a bug and I'm a bit stuck (unless I want to reload a quite old save).

If you go to the Main Orc Camp and get ambushed, then before you go to the "big tent" you are knocked out (e.g. by fighting in the arena) you respawn back where you last slept not somewhere in the orc camp. So you can go to the helicopter guy, fly to the Dreary Desert, and walk back to the Main Orc Camp but the guy at the entrance won't let you past. (He think's he's stopping you leaving) so there's no way to resume the Orc plotline.

I tried editing the save game file but I can't find where it stores your location on the map (so I can't 'teleport' past the blocking orc).

AgentNova

Game Developer
Nov 3, 2020
So, I found a bug and I'm a bit stuck (unless I want to reload a quite old save).

If you go to the Main Orc Camp and get ambushed, then before you go to the "big tent" you are knocked out (e.g. by fighting in the arena) you respawn back where you last slept not somewhere in the orc camp. So you can go to the helicopter guy, fly to the Dreary Desert, and walk back to the Main Orc Camp but the guy at the entrance won't let you past. (He think's he's stopping you leaving) so there's no way to resume the Orc plotline.

I tried editing the save game file but I can't find where it stores your location on the map (so I can't 'teleport' past the blocking orc).
This bug is fixed in the latest version on my Patreon:

Reactions: Anon21

Anon21

Mar 29, 2017
This bug is fixed in the latest version on my Patreon:
So, my problem was noticed AND fixed eight days before I posted about it? That's an impressive level of responsiveness. I feel ethically obligated to subscribe for at least 10$ worth of Patreon. :)

P.S. Is it possible to get a star map from the dwarves instead of going the Orc Camp route? I mean they have a yard full of spaceships ...

Last edited:

AgentNova

Game Developer
Nov 3, 2020
So, my problem was noticed AND fixed eight days before I posted about it? That's an impressive level of responsiveness. I feel ethically obligated to subscribe for at least 10$ worth of Patreon. :)

P.S. Is it possible to get a star map from the dwarves instead of going the Orc Camp route? I mean they have a yard full of spaceships ...
Thanks! Also forgot to mention that you just need to talk to the NPC to get back in.

Although it does make sense, the dwarves are very selfish and don't want to share. ;)

Anon21

Mar 29, 2017
Although it does make sense, the dwarves are very selfish and don't want to share.
That's where stealing / trading / favours come into play. I was a bit disappointed that I didn't even get the chance to test to see if Ruby was bluffing with her threats, or to make a (doomed or not) attack against her.

AgentNova

Game Developer
Nov 3, 2020
That's where stealing / trading / favours come into play. I was a bit disappointed that I didn't even get the chance to test to see if Ruby was bluffing with her threats, or to make a (doomed or not) attack against her.
There's a lore-based reason why the dwarves are assholes that I'll be adding to the second game, but I do agree. There's a few places that would benefit from having more choices. I might revisit some of those once the second game is complete.

Truth5eekker

Nov 26, 2020
Is there a way to pump up stats or lvl with cmd or something:D I kinda hard locked myself on my save on brody quest accidenttaly saving inside of the cave. Now I get my ass kicked and cant leave ..
save editor saved the day..

Last edited:
Sep 26, 2021
1. Is there a way to get pregnant in this game? It's mentioned by ruby and the orc companion.
2. Whats up with the mage outside of Silverstar Sanctum every time i try to interact with him he always says something about Holly not being worthy enough

AgentNova

Game Developer
Nov 3, 2020
1. Is there a way to get pregnant in this game? It's mentioned by ruby and the orc companion.
2. Whats up with the mage outside of Silverstar Sanctum every time i try to interact with him he always says something about Holly not being worthy enough
There's no pregnancy for Holly in this game.
You need to be level 20+ before the mage at Silverstar will battle you.

Lilithblackbriar

Oct 19, 2021
seems to be only one ending and it's a shame how the ending was leaving your companions and only saying i'll come back for you plus I wish there was a option that that one drow girl follower could get the main protagonist preg but yes the ending is a bit too lonely.

AgentNova

Game Developer
Nov 3, 2020
seems to be only one ending and it's a shame how the ending was leaving your companions and only saying i'll come back for you plus I wish there was a option that that one drow girl follower could get the main protagonist preg but yes the ending is a bit too lonely.
I plan to continue the first game's story a little more in the later half of the second game. That will include going back to the first game's planet to look for the ones left behind.

Lilithblackbriar

Oct 19, 2021
I plan to continue the first game's story a little more in the later half of the second game. That will include going back to the first game's planet to look for the ones left behind.
So why does the game have the tag pregnancy on many sites if there is no pregnancy in the game unless this is planned for an update?

AgentNova

Game Developer
Nov 3, 2020
So why does the game have the tag pregnancy on many sites if there is no pregnancy in the game unless this is planned for an update?
That I don't know. I'm not the one posting on any sites other than my Patreon and Newgrounds. Maybe they are copy/pasting tags from the second game which does have pregnancy. The only updates to CM I would really consider are adding animations to a few scenes or bug fixes. I want to finish the second game before doing any scene updates to CM though. Anything beyond that I would feel more compelled to just remake the game in a more preferred engine now that I have more experience.

Lilithblackbriar

Oct 19, 2021
That I don't know. I'm not the one posting on any sites other than my Patreon and Newgrounds. Maybe they are copy/pasting tags from the second game which does have pregnancy. The only updates to CM I would really consider are adding animations to a few scenes or bug fixes. I want to finish the second game before doing any scene updates to CM though. Anything beyond that I would feel more compelled to just remake the game in a more preferred engine now that I have more experience.
Itcho site is one that has the game and it's under this tag.

3.50 star(s) 8 Votes