Metslane93

Jan 3, 2020
On the quest Get Cultured. For some reasaon I cant find the handcrafted toy. Any help please. Walking around the map like a lunatic looking for it.

AgentNova

Game Developer
Nov 3, 2020
is there a reason i can't save anymore?
I'm not really sure. Try checking the folder's permissions or redownload.

Are there animations in this? How about music and sound? :unsure:
Just simple animations (2 frames). Some scenes don't have any animations. There are no sex sounds, but RPG maker sounds here and there I believe. It was my first game, so it's pretty simple stuff.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Bloodguard

Mad_ness

Feb 10, 2019
You can't save at all? Not even over other saves?
Have you tried manually deleting an old save or two to make room for a new save?
I'm not really sure. Try checking the folder's permissions or redownload.
yeah sorry about that, i was messing around and didn't realise something was still open and using the save file so it couldn't overwrite it to save ^^"

Reactions: AgentNova

Dustyride

Jun 11, 2021
i cant found star mape where is it ??? where is dreary desert
After the red headed mage gets captured at the outpost .Go back to the orc main camp Big tent .Talk to the newly elected king and he will throw the black box on the ground containing the star map

Blue2001

Apr 3, 2022
just opened the game and it's zoomed in for no apparent reason, whenever i use the sliders to figure out what's happening it skips dialogue while i'm moving it. is there any way i can fix this?? (i used the workupload link if that makes any difference)

(update: just tried the mega link, same issue)

Last edited:

AgentNova

Game Developer
Nov 3, 2020
just opened the game and it's zoomed in for no apparent reason, whenever i use the sliders to figure out what's happening it skips dialogue while i'm moving it. is there any way i can fix this?? (i used the workupload link if that makes any difference)

(update: just tried the mega link, same issue)
If your screen resolution is below 1600x900, that could be why. Maximizing the window might help. Unfortunately older versions of RPG Maker, which this was made with, don't scale the window properly. I'm not aware of any way to fix this, sorry.
Edit: Alt+Enter to full screen could also work, if you don't mind full screen.

Reactions: Blue2001

Blue2001

Apr 3, 2022
If your screen resolution is below 1600x900, that could be why. Maximizing the window might help. Unfortunately older versions of RPG Maker, which this was made with, don't scale the window properly. I'm not aware of any way to fix this, sorry.
Edit: Alt+Enter to full screen could also work, if you don't mind full screen.
full window mode stays the same and alt+enter doesn't work, also yeah my res is lower so that's most likely the issue. weird thing is, this never happened to me before, not even with older rpgm games, or any other game engine. even tried to play it as a browser game on another site and even that presented the same problem. thanks for the help anyways.

Last edited:
Reactions: AgentNova
3.50 star(s) 8 Votes